Week 19 Boosted list Black Bolt, Ghost Rider (Robey Reyes), Okoye, Wasp (Hope van Dyne)

Options
Mr_F
Mr_F Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
edited September 2021 in MPQ General Discussion
Finally SOME LOVE TO WASP! I cannot wait to see her boosted and run her.  My usuall pairing is Yelena/Proffesor.
Okoye is nice (Althought mine has 2 covers). The rest are 1 cover from me...

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's very fitting for the President of 5* Wasp Association to start a thread on her boost week.  B)

From the list, Okoye and Blackbolt easily takes the lead. Okoye and 5Witch is possible. Okoye and iHulk could make a comeback.

For 4* boost, we have:

Beast (Age of Apocalypse), Gwenpool, Hulk (The Main Event), Lockjaw, Spider-Man 2099 (Miguel O'Hara),

Okoye/2099 could be common as well.

I think this could be a healthpack intense boost week.

I think I'll run Okoye/5witch to counter the above teams. I have only Okoye champed, but it's not that bad. Each TU ap will boost my 5witch power by 3300. It's more than 10k passive damage every turn. But they seems slow.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,919 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mr_F said:
    Finally SOME LOVE TO WASP! I cannot wait to see her boosted and run her.  My usuall pairing is Yelena/Proffesor.
    They finally boost Wasp, and it's on Okoye Week...
  • Mr_F
    Options
    @HoundofShadow I grabbed an opportunity.
    I looked on the list more closely. My options are either Wasp/Yelena, Wasp/Proff or SM2099/Silk which are nice. Maybe Wasp/Gwenpool which may be fun too.
    If anybody would like to try Wasp, just show me your roster and I'll find her something that may work.
  • Mr_F
    Options
    @entrailbucket I think that its because there is a common believe that she is weaker than others so the boost list need to compesate that.
    I dont think so. My Wasp eats Okoye teams alive. Most of them. Ok, she is weak if you do not know what you are doing or do not pair her correctly. She is like 4* Widow: not much can do alone but with others...
    Does she needs a buff? Wouldnt hurt but is not a neccessity.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Which PvP slice do you play @Mr_F? 👹
  • Mr_F
    Options
    @acescracked 1.10. or 2.10 - depends what hour it starts for me here (like if its 2AM 1.10 then I go for 2.10 as it is 7AM).
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Congratulations to the winners! Poor wasp... she could had been boosted with hulk, logan, and Phoenix i.e.
    Anyway, you guess what? I don't have any godboost this week. Oops.
    Meta team save me.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I guess this week will be the week of Okoye and iHulk. Not looking forward to it. 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mr_F said:
    Your day has come at last!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wa5p is the only one I don’t have champed; I’ll probably run my old buddy Ghost Rider for a bit at least before I switch over to Okoye/whoever.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Time to dust off Okoye for more than just the initial climb.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Srheer0 said:
    I guess this week will be the week of Okoye and iHulk. Not looking forward to it. 
    I don't think so,  Okoye and wanda will destroy anyone running okoye ihulk and lots of people broke big hoards for wanda.
  • Srheer0
    Options
    Ahh so Wanda Okoye  will be the team to skip / use
  • Mr_F
    Options
    Srheer0 said:

Fear my Wasp/Yelena. :wink:
  • entrailbucket
    Options
    Yeah, so this is a very balanced boost list, I expect to see all of the characters about equally, and it should be a very diverse meta for the week.

Hahahahahaha lol j/k wall of lvl675 Okoye/SW for 3 straight events
  • Srheer0
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Mr_F said:
    Srheer0 said:

Fear my Wasp/Yelena. :wink:
    Why is Yelena good with wasp? All I remember about Yelena is she does something annoying when you get 10ap in a colour

Or was it just luck of the draw when you pulled and just happened to champ them both at the same time?
  • Srheer0
    Options
    Yeah, so this is a very balanced boost list, I expect to see all of the characters about equally, and it should be a very diverse meta for the week.

Hahahahahaha lol j/k wall of lvl675 Okoye/SW for 3 straight events

I do feel personally attacked by D3 for them not having Knull boosted for the ALLCAPS event :(

He's soo much fun with his healthpool
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’ve Found All Caps to be a wild slog. Peggy/Wanda/Colossus almost exclusively. Pretty interesting that 4* Peggy remains the best Cap.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm starting to see unchamped Shang-chis and SW many times in advanced players.
    I saw an unchamped odin too in lower tiers.
  • entrailbucket
    Options
    I’ve Found All Caps to be a wild slog. Peggy/Wanda/Colossus almost exclusively. Pretty interesting that 4* Peggy remains the best Cap.
    These offseason events that don't get boosted 5* are all horrific nightmare slogs.  I always start then give up about halfway through because they're not fun.

I guess some people like them?  It's like a balance of power-type thing?