Anniversary Store

Options

Comments

• Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd gladly pay 100CP per pull if it was only 5stars in it :D  

Whatever the store is, you just KNOW there will be atleast 1 dud in it. Or 1 you aren't interested in.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Like someone else implied, 1 out of 7 chance of getting 500 purple shards . We all get out anniversary wishes. 
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thinking about it, I don’t see why they couldn’t let us pick our own individual 5 stars. I mean the last anniversary store had arguably the best 3 characters in the game at the time featured, and that doesn’t seem to have upset any balance. The only issue I can think of is having to code some way of making a choice.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,917 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The way these games work is the more certainty you have of getting what you want, the more expensive it is. 

It costs 500/250cp to outright buy a 5* cover. 25cp gets you a chance at 3 5* selected by the devs.  20cp has a much larger pool.

I imagine if you could make your own pool of 3, the added certainty would cost you more than 25cp.  Would anyone pull in a 30 or 35cp store?
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just because they're the most "under-covered" of my 5*s, I wouldn't mind a vault of:
    Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
    Magneto (Age of Apoc)
    Wolverine (Samurai Daken)

Fairly sure I'm not going to see a lot of agreement with this wish!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fan store already has a lot of appeal.
    If it had spamming 500 shards or the character each player wanted, no one would pull on any store until next year on anniversary. 
    It is nice and free to ask for everything but ultimately devs will bring out what they think.
  • StanleyBurrell
    StanleyBurrell Posts: 143 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well they set a precedent by not having a chance for bonus shards and the community rolled over and didn’t care. I’d expect the same treatment at anniversary.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    helix72 said:
    First pick: Okoye
    Second pick: Apocalypse
    Third pick: Switch
    I wouldn’t really be disappointed if the 3rd toon was Colossus or BRB
    Everyone pretty much answering this. The rare Carbage/Kitty thrown in.

....it's like the list of 6 characters that are the biggest problem ones. I wonder if anyone else can/will read this list and act on it.

Oh, I see there's an Apocalypse store. Guess it's being acted on already.

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well they set a precedent by not having a chance for bonus shards and the community rolled over and didn’t care. I’d expect the same treatment at anniversary.
    that's 5* captain marvel disappointment.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is it that easy to get bonus shards? I checked my LT pull record and my last bonus 5* shards (50) was 441 pulls ago and 4* shards was 65 pulls ago.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    After the past 2 weeks I’ve seen 96% of PvP have at least one of the 3 following , and without them champed I would have no chance . So the obvious Anniversary store has to be 
    1. Colossus 2 S Witch 3 BRB. 
    Also , who’s in charge of creating stupid names for meta teams ? I see Colossus paired with Witch over 80% of time yet I have yet to see a term for that combination in the forums unless it’s fully written out . Or did I miss it ?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am not in charge of anything (but I do know where the key to the drinks cabinet is hidden) but I will give it a shot.

Wandlossus? More like Wandwinnus. Colossanda? SWitchus? Icrackedmyhoard? Scarlet Russian? WitchyPunch? Oh yay, these two again?
  • Kwahder
    Options
    Hmm. Scarlossus?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Coloswitch. When you google it, it will show you a video game called Color Switch, which kinda of synergise with what SW is doing in-game. 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It must be a short name for to write it handy. Colwi is the good one. Alternatively Wanco.
  • Kwahder
    Options
    Bad said:
    Wanco.
    I certainly call the people using it something like that.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kwahder said:
    Bad said:
    Wanco.
    I certainly call the people using it something like that.
    I can't choose between liking or marking this post as insightful! 😂😂😂
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Options
    Kwahder said:
    Hmm. Scarlossus?
    This was what I thought of too, but I was under the influence of a few alcoholic drinks at the time , so yes, this may be stupid enough to work. It has my vote .
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Options
    Sadly I have little of Colossus (6/13) because I listened to forum advice . If you read his release forum from March 9th, 90% of the reaction was “ He sucks ! I’m not wasting my hoard on him “ and yet everyone I face has him champed between 450-460.