Week 7 — 5* boost week (Jean Grey, Killmonger, Mags and Storm)

Options
13»

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's really sad when I saw a 550+ Jean and thought that was a winnable fight.  Whereas I was skipping the other 3 at 400ish... 
    One of my last fights in Electro's pvp was a Kitty with a level 570 Jean. I took out Kitty and was doing great with Storm against Electro and Jean then I screwed up and had Storm accidentally flood the board with red tiles, was trying to remove her reds, and then I was like "Ohhhh nooooo." Luckily she wasn't able to get enough red before I finished her off though.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd say Killmonger and Archangel are the biggest surprises so far.  Killmonger is closer to usable unboosted but I don't think he's quite there. 

He's just outside the meta tier though, with guys like Daredevil and Iceman.  I wonder who else from the newer characters will be in that group?
    He's a tiny bit slow and passive and random. That's his only issues.

Red is v strong. Not as strong as Apoc's red or iHulk's red, but is still one of the best active reds.

If the enemy is a Thanos, Killmonger, Okoye or other who has pink red or black as their strongest colour, he makes for some great match damage.

If you pair him with colossus or Adam (all the same level), you get some good match damage levels if you can utilise the +match damage from Killmonger.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Colossus and Killmonger is a good team. His purple can one shot most of the 5*. I'm glad Killmonger week is over.