Puzzle Gauntlet - Strikes/Enemy Strikes character recommendation

Options
13»

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    D'oh. I am not fully awake yet and need more caffeine. Thanks.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    used Magneto (classic) for the enemy strikes. enemy loki converted all 9 protects to enemy strikes.

Nice! I shall try this.
  • Tanglefoot
    Tanglefoot Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    used Magneto (classic) for the enemy strikes. enemy loki converted all 9 protects to enemy strikes.

Nice! I shall try this.
    Make sure the enemy team is getting close to the needed 11 black tiles before you fire. You don’t want to get your protect tiles all matched away.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:

Nice! I shall try this.
    Make sure the enemy team is getting close to the needed 11 black tiles before you fire. You don’t want to get your protect tiles all matched away.

A worthy plan and I will give them a helping hand with the black they need by bringing maybe 5* Storm with me!
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I used Hellcat simply to drag all specials to the bottom row and clear the row , simple enough, with 8 or less specials only took 1 of each power to eliminate all specials 
  • SlicerDicer
    SlicerDicer Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Want to say thanks for all the suggestions.  Made the missions much less frustrating. 

I don't think i have used 3* IM so much before.  Especially for the fortification match.  Heimdall/4* BP/3*IM worked great, if they can build up the yellow AP before Heimdall gets crush :smile:.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I used throg green power and he fired and fired it until he cleared 18! enemy tiles with the same power and beat it the stage. Amazing!
    And nico was starting to be a headache.
  • Rosraf
    Rosraf Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    To remove all enemy specials, I brought Bolt and Medusa. The plan was for Bolt to clear the board, but Medusa (just there to heal and generate AP) actually did it first by generating tons of purple and flipping all the specials herself. Girls get it done. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How about 5-star Colossus?  :)