Your Pull Results: Deadpool: Spirit of Vengeance now in Latest Legends!

Options

Comments

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Zero pulls.  I have them all rostered and none of them are very good for my style of play.  I will be hoarding until Deadpool is gone, as well.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 571 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm surprised at the hate for Deadpool. I thought his moveset looked interesting enough to dump a load for.

I was planning to hold on till daken and heimdall are out, but with all this talk do I not want Deadpool??
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Omegased said:
    I'm surprised at the hate for Deadpool. I thought his moveset looked interesting enough to dump a load for.

I was planning to hold on till daken and heimdall are out, but with all this talk do I not want Deadpool??
    Why are you letting what other players post affect your decision? If you want and/or like Deadpool, pull for him. If not, wait for him to leave. Simple as that.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 571 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Omegased said:

Why are you letting what other players post affect your decision? If you want and/or like Deadpool, pull for him. If not, wait for him to leave. Simple as that.
    Uhhh, not sure why there was a bit of aggression in your post.

Obviously I'm going to pull if I want to, but I'm also interested in people's opinions. We're here to discuss the game, and I thought I missed something that made him average.

Really sorry that I wanted other people's opinions. I thought that's what these forums were for?

• Moradis
    Moradis Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I pull as I go and I never got deadpool while in his ghostpepper store, I was excited when I went 1 for 1 and was able to roster him on my first pull when he entered the Latest. 
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Omegased
    Really sorry that I wanted other people's opinions. I thought that's what these forums were for?
    My two cents...
    I get what you are asking but Deadpool is cool as a 5 but a 3rd wheel type of character. Not Tier 1 or 2 but not trash like older 5s or Wasp. That being said I will champ him as a completion type of thing and I like him for fun. Plus he gives you Spicy Tokens. Any further character dissecting might be explored in Character discussion threads. I am hoarding til Heimdall and Daken are gone. My Deadpool is at 5(1 extra), 3 , 0. Almost enough shards to get Blue going. Clarification time....A lot of people commented on him in character discussion with some liking him but mostly agreeing he's solid but not super sauce sexy.

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took 32 pulls before deadpool dropped. Along the way was 3x Heimdall (now 1/3/1) and a daken (now 1/1/1). 5/32 = 15.6%
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    74 pulls. Wolverine is champed now, Heimdall at 2/4/4 and Deadpool 1/1/0. Back to hoarding.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1 Deadpool cover = 1 free Spicy Vault token for daily play. Seemed like a no brainer to me and I also needed Heimdall so that is why I pulled. Job done, can not care about them for a bit.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    1 Deadpool cover = 1 free Spicy Vault token for daily play. Seemed like a no brainer to me and I also needed Heimdall so that is why I pulled. Job done, can not care about them for a bit.
    My D5adpool was at 475 shards, so I shargeted him and pulled 9 classics. Got a 5* Kingpin for my troubles. Cover acquired, LT hoard untouched.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    I did not know about the Spicy Vault token. It seems wise to hoard the SV tokens, bc there's not much good stuff in there.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dogface said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    I did not know about the Spicy Vault token. It seems wise to hoard the SV tokens, bc there's not much good stuff in there.

The Vault is poor but hoard enough and you have a shot at getting a few goodies. It soon stacks up like the Taco vaults and just means using both DP's in his Daily quest.
  • SolidusMox
    SolidusMox Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I now have 3 Deadpool covers but never once got a Spicy Vault token.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Daily-ish. I believe the counter is 25 hours. Still I have 9 Spicy tokens hoarded now
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I went 8/47, stopping when I got Deadpool. The others were 1 Daken and 6(!) Heimdall. Not exactly what I was aiming for but it'll do. Plus the 50 bonus shards for Okoye were nice.
  • 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    MrPlow said:
    Has there been a worse set of 5* in LL than these three?
    Yes.

Hawkeye/Starlord/Doctopus or Starlord/Doctopus/Peter Parker.
    Yep. Also, Civil War Ironman and Captain America plus Banner. Cable/Kingpin/Doom/Capt Marvel/Hela/Rescue/Storm was an awful run. You take the best three from that seven and they’re still way worse than the 3 in LL now.
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1 DP cover from 70 pulls. :( He is the only reason I pulled.

I got 5 Himdall and 2 Samurai Daken as well. I do not care for either character. 
  • SolidusMox
    SolidusMox Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    OJSP said:
    I now have 3 Deadpool covers but never once got a Spicy Vault token.
    Have you used him to beat another team?
    Thank you. I just got my first token.
  • nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Pulled 6 and got 2 Deadpool covers.
  • NemesisEtherion
    NemesisEtherion Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    About 14 pulls, 2 Deken (B & R) and 1 Deadpool (R). At least now i have DP for whenever he's essential.