Your Pull Results: Deadpool: Spirit of Vengeance now in Latest Legends!

Options
PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
I got 41 legendary tokens to spend --- or rather, I did...  and here's what I got out of it.  Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/xqRq0lWh7oU

Comments

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Has there been a worse set of 5* in LL than these three?
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A lot better than my 2 from 22 :(
  • PiMacleod
    Options
    MrPlow said:
    Yes.

Look back at previous 5*s from years past.  I'm sure people could make an argument for many sets of 3 that didn't include a "meta" person such as Okoye, Prof X, Apoc, ...you get the picture.  You can at least find utility for some of these people, even if they aren't meta currently.  

But I'm not the best person to comment, I guess -- I don't keep records of each release and the subsequent numbers.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    4 for 23.

1 DP (Blue), 2 Heimdall (Yellow & Blue) 1 Daken (Green)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was very happy that 10 pulls got me the Heimdall and Deadpool covers I needed. Can now happily see what happens moving forward and hang on to the rest of my pulls.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh, and 1 in 15 on my other account. Glory days...
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Spend my first ever hoard over a thousand, around 1200 CP.

1 Daken taking him to 9 covers
    3 Heimdall taking him to 7 covers
    5 Deadpool covers, didn't have him rostered.

Pretty happy with the results and glad I was able to hoard for once. I wanted a couple of more Dakens, but at 9 (10 covers with current saved shards) I feel safe in champing him before he leaves latest and the others have a good foothold for future pulls.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled 14 Times and I am going to be done til Heimdall rotates out. (Good for hoarding) Got 2 Heimdall covers taking him to 11 covers with 355 shards in the tank. Daken was already champed,  and Deadpool is at 5, 3, 0 with 400 shards for Blue. Definitely happy to wait until the two leave to store up some LLs.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I won't be pulling from this set. None of the characters are meta. I like Daken, but don't see myself using him much. I don't like Heimdall's playstyle at all. Deadpool is fine as a third on a meta team, but eh....
    At this rate, I'll be hoarding until AT LEAST Heimdall rotates out, if not all three of them. Considering I'm already sitting on around 175 pulls, I should have quite the healthy hoard by then to comfortably cover the next three.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    I got 41 legendary tokens to spend --- or rather, I did...  and here's what I got out of it.  Enjoy!

You champed Samurai Daken?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2020
    Options
    MrPlow said:
    This is too harsh.  none of these characters suck (I think heimdall is actually quite good).  We are just reaching saturation in the 5* tier, so even 'good-ish' new 5*s feel meh because the existing meta/outlier 5*s are so strong/fast.
    Edit: I am also always surprised at how many people pull immediately after the LT pool changes.  Surely the smart thing to do would be for all of us to have pulled the day before (if we liked the previous pool) or wait until the new 5* is announced to see how s/he compares to OMD.

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled around 200 LL. I champed OMD. Heimdall to 12 covers and DP to 8 covers.  I will be able to champ Heimdall with shards next PVE.  I will probably wait till Heimdall to leave LL before pulling again as I am not in love with any of these 5*.  
  • PiMacleod
    Options
    Mr_F said:
    PiMacleod said:

You champed Samurai Daken?
    Not yet.  Need the shards from his next essential.  Once I get those, I'll have him champed (or at least champ-able).

Vhailorx said:
    MrPlow said:
    This is too harsh.  none of these characters suck (I think heimdall is actually quite good).  We are just reaching saturation in the 5* tier, so even 'good-ish' new 5*s feel meh because the existing meta/outlier 5*s are so strong/fast.
    Edit: I am also always surprised at how many people pull immediately after the LT pool changes.  Surely the smart thing to do would be for all of us to have pulled the day before (if we liked the previous pool) or wait until the new 5* is announced to see how s/he compares to OMD.

Keeps me engaged, honestly.  I pull tokens when they enter LLs, and pull from CP when they have the new character CP store.  This keeps me engaged, as I pull mini-hoards, acting like mini-presents every couple weeks.

I did a few LONG term hoards before, but after experiencing it once or twice, I'm good.  Also, by continuing to pull like this, I end up pulling around 13 covers per 5* during their time as a new character (give or take for good/bad luck).

Sure, I could save for someone 'meta' like -- but eh, I'm fine with this.  I get to experience a bunch of random new-ness... and those new stores help me catch up on classics I never finished (Ghost Rider AND Rescue both got champable recently due to this).
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I went an abysmal 6/84 which is 6 fewer covers than expected :'(:'(
    I got 2 Heimdall (taking him to 1/1/1), 1 Deadpool Red (taking him to 0/2/0) and 3 Daken (taking him to 2/0/2). Was hoping to get better coverage of Heimdall and Deadpool.
    At least I still have 310 LT left for when the next 5* gets released. The only positive I can take away from this is that since the draws are fixed at least I used up the dry spell when it was a mediocre set of Latest and that maybe just maybe things will even out when I really care about the latest 3.
    KGB
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    50 LLs
    550 CP

rostered DD at 1/2/2 (was unrostered)
    Samurai Dak now at 2/2/4 (previously 0/1/2)
    champed Heimdall at lvl 453 (previously 2/3/3)

Gonna look and see who goes well with heimdall now. 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vhailorx said: 

I suppose its the pressure of securing the cover for the new 5E.
    Personally I think these 3 are good for defense. They can turn the tables at some point.
    Specially heimdall I think its the most useful on tactical play and on taking all the killer blows.
    The previous store left me empty, with a 12 cover killmonger and 7 saved repatriation covers. 
    Now my only option is shargeting him and wait for the HP store.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    7 pulls.

1 Daken
    1 Heimdall
    1 Deadpool

Not too bad.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MrPlow said:
    Yes.

Hawkeye/Starlord/Doctopus or Starlord/Doctopus/Peter Parker.
  • SolidusMox
    SolidusMox Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It started pretty badly for me with 1 5* in my 1st 35 pulls. I ended up with 7 after 75 pulls. 4 Daken, 2 Hendall and 1 Deadpool.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was thinking of Cable/Kingpin but they are flanked by Kitty Pryde and GED.

I like OMD's abilities a lot but for a better future, I'm saving my LTs for until Deadpool rolls out.