Mpq 2020

13»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,568 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have likewise come across Alliance mates who are in different SCL to me, I also always play 10 because that has the best rewards (not that there is a great deal of difference to be fair) and I have zero chance of getting decent placement playing in slice 1 with the mega scores and Slice 2 is, well, weird sometimes. So I just play to whatever reward I fancy, based on whether I am enjoying things or not.
    And the later climbers are going to feast on you because you are worth points if you have played a bit and they are not worth anything until they burn right past you. Last 3 hours are a firefight in a DMZ. Likewise - too many players don't understand float points if you start early - if you get hit, you might be in for trouble if you don't shield - you are on players radars for tasty amounts of points - feeding time! Maybe you got lucky and it was at a time when not too many people are playing to take advantage but if you still have your head above water at a more active time then look out! Playing PvP for years I have learned what times it is genuinely safe to climb for me and where I can float but there is no guaranteed forumla unless you are a mega-whale who is too scary to hit. If you don't care about points then no worries, you can play wins but most PvP players want short playing times which = points on the board which they will protect with SHIELDS or meta defence teams.