Marvel Puzzle Quest R213 Release Notes (10/12/20)

Options

Comments

• supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Is there something wrong with the AP boosts?
    It‘s Saul Goodman, nothing here to see, these are not the TU bugs you are looking for.

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

Edit: right now it is posible to load your saved team on a node that allows 3, and then exit that node and try the stage that needs a required character, then right and left will be your wanted characters saved.
    Quick simple workaround.  Thank you 
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

Edit: right now it is posible to load your saved team on a node that allows 3, and then exit that node and try the stage that needs a required character, then right and left will be your wanted characters saved.
    Quick simple workaround.  Thank you 
    Yes, this is how it worked before. That's why I'd always put Okoye/Kitty in 2 and Thor/Grocket in 3. That way I could move between pick 2 and pick 3 with minimum restaffing effort.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's going to take getting used to, but I think I like the new screen and saved teams feature. Part of my knee-jerk reaction is a hesitation that there feels like a lot of stuff on my small screen, but I feel like that isn't going to be "real" in the long run. I'm going with net positive. Nicely done.
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thank you! Finally! It only took years of begging for. 

Looks nice and works smoothly for me. 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MPQ 2020 is the opposite of Real World 2020.
  • Bryan Lambert
    Bryan Lambert Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I like the features, but I guess the lesson from the aspect ratio change was that key on-screen elements get to be as small as humanly possible now?

I mean, I’m aware that every single character in the game has legs. It’s a given. I would gladly give up seeing more of their legs to have how much friggin’ health they have back to the old size.
  • altlover85
    altlover85 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I agree with Bryan Lambert.  The numbers are so small, it strains my eyes.  
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    MPQ 2020 is the opposite of Real World 2020.
    Except for the new 4-5-4-5 pattern, I agree. 
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Why is points per battle cutoff such a big problem ? We’ve been playing the same events for 7 years over and over again. I realize young children also play this game , but seriously , who hasn’t memorized the points in every sub in every event by now ? There’s only about 300 of them and most are repetitive. Most people think I’m an idiot but I could have done this at 16. I don’t even notice them anymore I know each battles worth and exactly how many battles I need to reach full progression 
  • Gabriel276
    Gabriel276 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks for the update it looks great. If I can ask for 1 more thing please, I would like for a search in the roster. So if I look at my Roster or anyone else, I can press the name of the character I want And see her. 
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Borstock said:
    It's going to take getting used to, but I think I like the new screen and saved teams feature. Part of my knee-jerk reaction is a hesitation that there feels like a lot of stuff on my small screen, but I feel like that isn't going to be "real" in the long run. I'm going with net positive. Nicely done.
    After playing it for a sub, I think this is exactly my reaction. Tricky, small spaces, need to pay attention, muscle memory is sabotaging me, etc. But overall pretty functional. I’m confident I’ll get used to it. 
  • Xair
    Xair Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    saved teams + upgraded search is awesome, good job.

please add the same feature to the send team-ups to an alliance member. 
    it takes 20 button presses to get to modern black widow which is 20 too many.
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    Options
    “Dig for victory.”

war gardens —-> Black Tom, Man-Thing
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Why is points per battle cutoff such a big problem ? We’ve been playing the same events for 7 years over and over again. I realize young children also play this game , but seriously , who hasn’t memorized the points in every sub in every event by now ? There’s only about 300 of them and most are repetitive. Most people think I’m an idiot but I could have done this at 16. I don’t even notice them anymore I know each battles worth and exactly how many battles I need to reach full progression 
    They have actually changed value several times in the last few months for CL10. 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I can't speak for everyone else, but the only numbers I remember are 4 and 3 (to a total of 7). Beyond that, I have no idea what any of them are worth.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    In PvP it very much matters.
  • UNSHMD
    UNSHMD Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Another yucky update in my opinion smaller images on darker background can’t see anything one more screen going up and down, we read and work from left to right not top to bottom. As far as I’m concern this is not the change i wanted i want the last team used on a particular node especially in pve. With this more squished screen and smaller picture on that dark background will make it even longer not faster, for me at least
  • UNSHMD
    UNSHMD Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not in Google Store yet. Is support going to be activated in PvP soon?  Can’t do that some have all the support or plenty of good one at 4/5* while other barely have a 3* support 

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Its refreshing to read a Release Notes post, and have majority of the posts being Thank Yous and approvals.  Very nice.

And yes.. I approve too.  Small numbers aside, I can get over that.  

The pros far outweigh the cons.