Nightly games feedback

13»

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I forgot to do them until the next day multiple times.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards
    Overall it was a nice distraction.
    I think some of the events could have been improved upon - like I was expecting Howard's event to have something to do with using the airbourne mechanic based upon the recommended characters but it just turned out those characters were chosen because "enemies are birds!". With Vulture the only one capable of going airbourne, it was a bit flat.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    I like it! Could in overall be a little more challenging and with some nodes locked for certain characters but had some fun here with with dusty characters. Please bring more of this!
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Overall, I had fun.  I like the new challenges.  The only downside is that each board was pretty much "5* ProfX is an instant win".
    If I had any suggestion, it would be to enforce the usable characters.  Provide loaners so that newer players or ones with smaller rosters can still play, but being able to bring huge 5*s that decimate on cascades kinda ruined the fun.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    abmoraz said:
    Overall, I had fun.  I like the new challenges.  The only downside is that each board was pretty much "5* ProfX is an instant win".
    If I had any suggestion, it would be to enforce the usable characters.  Provide loaners so that newer players or ones with smaller rosters can still play, but being able to bring huge 5*s that decimate on cascades kinda ruined the fun.
    I agree -- to an extent.

For my first day, I used my Prof 5*.  Easy peasy.

For the other 4 days, I only used MY version of the 4*s that they 'suggested'.  It made it a lot more fun, and due to the size/level of my roster, I still never really felt like I had a chance of losing, but it made it interesting at least.

Enforcing it, however, would take away the OPTION of completing it quick, for those that either just don't care about the "fun" that we're discussing, or maybe those that found no time to complete them, and have to rush them due to time constraints in RL.  And after all, shouldn't you be able to use the characters you worked so hard to collect?  I think they did the right thing -- allow whoever, but give loaners.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seem devs said they want to design a new event for all players. It could be this one.
    This is an interesting and funny event. 
    Now it could be open to any roster(like all events) or limited to only loaners on a heavy restriction, or maybe capped to a certain level( this feature is not in the game now, it was on the old shield training but on the opposite way).
    Being open to all rosters surely half of the players will not appreciate this work. I, miself, chose 5* champed for time reasons. Could I had found the time for to play if it was limited to loaners? Absolutely, in 6 days. Could I had enjoyed more the event? Absolutely.
    Now, make this event regular, winning on progression a 4* cover and maybe some 5* shards and limit it to only loaners. Rotating some stages too and loaners.
    It would be a total success no doubt.