Welcome to SHIELD

124»

Comments

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    I know some people think it’s a “cheat” for some reason, even though it’s a valid power, but for these hard ones with an under leveled 5, I like Legion and a Whales team-up. Focus on black first to get him invisible, then team up tiles for Whales. But like you I try to find some other winning team first, but use this as a fall back to clear the node. 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,760 Chairperson of the Boards
    Definitely agree that the new Shield event is much better at showcasing the new 4* and everyone does have a decent chance to get some rewards. The old one was a mad dash to get the 10 covers and a F2P, I needed a lot of planning, Bonus heroes and luck to get there.
    It's just a shame that the 2 required characters system is still in place and this time you're pitted against formidable opponents. It's not the fact that this stops some people from progressing (deep rosters should be rewarded), I hate that it stops you from playing the last wave node. It brings back bad memories of the Gauntlet: "oh, you don't have this particular 3*, say goodbye to a third of the nodes (and rewards)". Absolutely hated that event!
    Having one node that you can't play because you don't have the required toon, is OK, but having that node blocking other nodes, is not.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Seconding Legion for AP suppression. Focus red & yellow, follow with red.