Marvel Puzzle Quest R209 Release Notes (8/17/20)

Options
13»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Copy and Paste error, perhaps?
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    MrPlow said:
    Or, you know, Galactus instead of Ultron (...but definitely not complaining!)
    Second time in a row they've had the wrong boss event in the release notes.
    It’s weird, because last time they also said we’d see the Ultron event. I think Galactus is easier for more players and it’s been a long time since they ran it, so it’s fine either way. 
    I think it has been longer since they ran Ultron. I myself can't even remember how it goes.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,342 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jacklag said:
    bluewolf said:
    MrPlow said:
    It’s weird, because last time they also said we’d see the Ultron event. I think Galactus is easier for more players and it’s been a long time since they ran it, so it’s fine either way. 
    I think it has been longer since they ran Ultron. I myself can't even remember how it goes.
    That's true, last run was April 2019, so 16 months ago.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Jacklag said:
    bluewolf said:
    MrPlow said:
    That's true, last run was April 2019, so 16 months ago.
    Ultron was my first boss event in the game. I couldnt believe how a single bomb finished my strongest char lol. I will not say that those memories were nostalgic.
    My improvement is clear as I checked it on the last HOD event 5E royal family, I stomped on the poor marriage. On this point Im not sure if in another rerun I will repeat it.
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 371 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm ok with ultron being delayed indefinitely lol, hated that boss.  Maybe now that I have way stronger characters it won't be so bad, but still.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I’d forgotten about Ultron. I quite fancy another turn at that. I wonder if I have any tools to make it easy this time around...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,187 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Would have been dirty if they’d required Hellcat - auto swapping his bombs to the bottom row would have been a pretty spectacular total party kill after a couple rounds probably.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,187 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is WandaVision starting up soon? Maybe the clue is Viv Vision
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,342 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is WandaVision starting up soon? Maybe the clue is Viv Vision
    Currently they are saying December 2020.....so probably not?
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Old Woman Riri or Pepper  :D

or it just flashed on my phone that there's a new Iron Patriot... Sharon Carter... I wonder if she'll get the same power set as the Norman Osborn Iron Patriot from the console version...