Marvel Puzzle Quest R209 Release Notes (8/17/20)

Options

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I guess 4* Pepper would be a little on the nose? 

Maybe they completely made up a version in which Black Widow fell in love with Tony Stark only to see him killed and now Natasha will use the suit in her espionage activities to avenge him.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Woman is another word for lady...4* Margaret Thatcher confirmed!
  • ElReyFelix
    ElReyFelix Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Really loving the new roster screen! Very nice and love the filters.

Here's hoping the next character is Polaris! Been wanting her for a long time
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options

Here's hoping the next character is Polaris! Been wanting her for a long time

According to Wikipedia, "As the Horseman Pestilence, Lorna had shown the ability to ingest virulent diseases without harm, absorbing their traits, and according to Apocalypse is able to spread a "meta-plague" that will kill anyone who has not been inoculated with the virus' vaccine, the Blood of Apocalypse."

So if it is Polaris, seems appropriate timing during a global pandemic.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My guess would be Jocasta or Danger.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don’t even see the point in giving a clue when the last character was completely fictitious in the Marvel universe .  It might as well be someone from Metal Men 
  • KNEEBLER
    KNEEBLER Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I wonder if Iron Woman might be Colleen Wing. She got the Iron whatever power from Iron Fist and channels it through her sword. She'd also be the last of the Daughters of the Dragon with Misty Knight.
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 174 Tile Toppler
    Options
    jp1 said:

Maybe they completely made up a version in which Black Widow fell in love with Tony Stark only to see him killed and now Natasha will use the suit in her espionage activities to avenge him.
    They don’t have to make someone up; the Ultimate version of Black Widow did that, and briefly rocked the Iron Maiden armour.
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don’t even see the point in giving a clue when the last character was completely fictitious in the Marvel universe .  It might as well be someone from Metal Men 
    5 star Tin!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There's a bundle called Anger Management. Is this a prelude to something else?  >:)
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kwahder said:
    jp1 said:

They don’t have to make someone up; the Ultimate version of Black Widow did that, and briefly rocked the Iron Maiden armour.
    Didn’t go far enough off the deep end I guess. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There's a bundle called Anger Management. Is this a prelude to something else?  >:)
    Betty Ross/Red She-Hulk?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,341 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hopefully, Claim your Rewards update fixes the weird situation where it applies the cover to your (maxed) champed characters, instead of their dupes.
    Yeah, no.  It still does this.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Screen looks great now, with bigger covers and now is more pleasant to seeing them.  Plus a lot of filters, detecting upgrades ready ones. Keep going at this! Really good. 
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Or, you know, Galactus instead of Ultron (...but definitely not complaining!)
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Second time in a row they've had the wrong boss event in the release notes.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    MrPlow said:
    It’s weird, because last time they also said we’d see the Ultron event. I think Galactus is easier for more players and it’s been a long time since they ran it, so it’s fine either way. 
  • Pathmaster
    Pathmaster Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Kwahder said:
    jp1 said:

Iron Maiden was my first thought:  Rachel Weisz's character in the upcoming Black Widow movie and likely the central villain.
  • MorganWick
    MorganWick Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    MrPlow said:
    It’s weird, because last time they also said we’d see the Ultron event. I think Galactus is easier for more players and it’s been a long time since they ran it, so it’s fine either way. 
    I wonder if they're having trouble updating the Ultron event for Shards or something?
  • bluewolf
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    MrPlow said:
    I wonder if they're having trouble updating the Ultron event for Shards or something?
    My guess is miscommunication somewhere along the line.  Ultron hasn't run in 16 months, though, so maybe there's something weird going on with getting it ready.  Maybe a boost list update?

Changing the rewards table to shards instead of covers should be very easy, I'd think.  Hard to say.