I've quit MPQ

Options
13»

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is a simple matter to post a screen shot and black out one's IGN and alliance name.  There are about....10? 15? thousand alliances and simply seeing someone's roster would not help anyone find anyone else unless the roster was very weird/unique and in a top ranked alliance that others might be viewing very frequently.

But hey, this is way off topic from the poor guy who felt their progress was too glacial for their liking and quit the game.  

I don't have the info about SCL7's rewards under the New and Improved plan but you can't start placing T10 until you've been playing for a while and have the meta champed which isn't going to be a fast process - and a LOT slower if you're not spending any money or significant amounts.  Ask some new players how quickly they can cover Juggernaut, Rocket, and Gamora with shards (mostly) along with occasional lucky pulls and the 2 covers a year they get from PVP.

To champ a set of Latests you need the equivalent of 7500 CP (300 pulls).  My back of envelope calculation is - IF you had all the essentials needed and could hit progression in all events pre-SCL10 - you hit approx 220 (translating LTs to CP) CP in a week.  If you also placed you might gather another 10 CP a week, maybe....and I'm not sure about Crashes but that's about 1.5 per week, so another approx 40 CP equivalent.  So maybe if you were T10ing everything you could get to about 260ish CP a week.  7500/260 is 28.8 weeks.

I mean it's not impossible if you hoarded every LT and CP and could still afford to roster everything and somehow place highly and complete every event (ignoring the newer side events, even) to get enough pulls for a set of baby champ Latests within about 30-35 weeks.  It just seems very boring to me and I'm not sure you could have a good enough roster to do that given you'd have to be running bare minimum covered characters, and I don't know how you'd be T10ing in SCL7 PVE without having all the 5's rostered which requires pulling a lot (approx 6000 CP there) to get them rostered.  And a new person is almost certainly going to need to spend several hundred dollars on HP for roster slots to get to that point at a relatively fast pace, with 213 characters or so now.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    jackstar0 said:
    I've never laughed, cried, and rolled my eyes simultaneously until now.
    Imagining people will target you is delusional.
    No. It is 100% accurate. 

You obviously don’t spend time on LINE. 
    I’d also say that it works both ways. If you know someone from forums and actually respect them, you may go out of your way to not hit. 

For example, I actually skipped you the other day 👍.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ***Mod note: Closing thread as it has gone off topic. Also a reminder that the flag button is supposed to be used for reporting spam or egregious rule violations. Please refrain from using it as a "dislike" button. Please utilize the Ignore function found on the Edit Profile page if you are not fond of someone's else's opinions and have no desire to read them. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.