** Daken (Dark Avengers Wolverine) ** [PRE 2014-09]

1235»

Comments

  • Unless you're running Loki or Falcon it is far better to take the extra damage from Chemical Reaction as opposed to leaving the strike tiles there. They will easily end up doing more damage if they stayed on the board for any decent period of time, and if you could've matched them you should've already done that. With the change to make 1 stronger tile instead of 2 weaker ones, this works out to be even more favorable against Chemical Reaction.
  • Phantron wrote:
    Unless you're running Loki or Falcon it is far better to take the extra damage from Chemical Reaction as opposed to leaving the strike tiles there. They will easily end up doing more damage if they stayed on the board for any decent period of time, and if you could've matched them you should've already done that. With the change to make 1 stronger tile instead of 2 weaker ones, this works out to be even more favorable against Chemical Reaction.

    I just see chemical reaction reaching 7-8k damage for a 250+ daken with a minimal cost of 5 blue
  • LoreNYC wrote:
    Phantron wrote:
    Unless you're running Loki or Falcon it is far better to take the extra damage from Chemical Reaction as opposed to leaving the strike tiles there. They will easily end up doing more damage if they stayed on the board for any decent period of time, and if you could've matched them you should've already done that. With the change to make 1 stronger tile instead of 2 weaker ones, this works out to be even more favorable against Chemical Reaction.

    I just see chemical reaction reaching 7-8k damage for a 250+ daken with a minimal cost of 5 blue

    But you know, probability of few k instant damage, losing character and maybe even whole fight cause this is obviously much better than probability of getting more damage overall (which you can distribute amongst your characters or even tank with one you choose especially for this) and winning the fight.
  • AvalokitesvaraAvalokitesvara Age Unconfirmed Posts: 35
    *Cough cough*
  • Pwuz_Pwuz_ Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    Once this rolls out, expect Daken to take over 2* land like his lazy self. I am glad I kept my fully covered Daken.

    Also, I am going to assume 5/5/3 for this Daken too? Or 5/4/4?

    That implies that Daken wasn't already a staple of many 2* teams before. This is only going to make him a more viable member.
  • SpoitSpoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pwuz_ wrote:
    Once this rolls out, expect Daken to take over 2* land like his lazy self. I am glad I kept my fully covered Daken.

    Also, I am going to assume 5/5/3 for this Daken too? Or 5/4/4?

    That implies that Daken wasn't already a staple of many 2* teams before. This is only going to make him a more viable member.
    He really wasn't. I can't remember the last time I saw a daken in pvp
  • Pwuz_Pwuz_ Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been seeing Daken all day long in this Patch PvP. If it's not Daken and a bonus 3*, it's OBW & Thor/Ares.

    ***
    This thread is now closed and further character discussion is here.
This discussion has been closed.