Evergreen

Options
124»

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,967 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Options
    On the plus side, we will all be hitting those milestone quests for healthpacks used thanks to BRB/Polaris/iHulk :D
    KGB
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    grumbLEGO said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Well that was lots of green! I hope we have a 5* Kermit the Frog for next run!
    Someday we’ll find it.
    The rainbow connection.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Plenty of interesting combos . Polaris , Rogue , Rockjaw, Vulture, Iceman and Skrull in 4* team land . I like BRB, 5amurai  and Yelena in the 5s.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,667 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So much green!

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,187 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Negasonic (5/5/3)/5torm (5/5/3)/Onslaught (3/5/5) is a hellish cascade factory. Super fun team in Evergreen, and works okay in regular simulator. You may need to be careful against catching a bad AOE or Scuttlebutt that will remove Negasonic from play early, but usually it's fast enough with enough precision board control that that's a non-issue
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Negasonic (5/5/3)/5torm (5/5/3)/Onslaught (3/5/5) is a hellish cascade factory. Super fun team in Evergreen, and works okay in regular simulator. You may need to be careful against catching a bad AOE or Scuttlebutt that will remove Negasonic from play early, but usually it's fast enough with enough precision board control that that's a non-issue
    Onslaught doesn't even need to be champed to bring the pain in this event.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    my team needs 12 green AP to win.

Just 12

I love it
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So does MMR exclude all characters ineligible for this event?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MrPlow said:
    So does MMR exclude all characters ineligible for this event?
    Yes, it goes by your strongest character so if your 5* isn't eligible then you should see 4* MMR.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,727 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So, I've been having fun with an unlikely pairing...

Hela and Yelena.

There's SOOOOOO much green that comes down, not to mention other cascades and AP generators out there, that its NOT uncommon to have Yelena's red passive AND Hela's green passive to BOTH go off on the same turn.  Very fun to keep the opposition held down like this.