How many charges have you had available on this run of Holiday Showdown?

Options

Comments

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Exactly the same as ZW2007; the charges were enough to reach 60 (all wins) but my final charge was in the morning and only 2 hours before the end. So I got 55 and some proper sleep.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Android phone, with no losses I only had enough charges to make it about halfway through completion :/ 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @FindingHeart8 - CS informed me that the event worked just fined e.g. all the charges were available to all. Since you and I both know that is tinykitty I hope you will report to CS (as I have) that they have misunderstood something.

happy new year to you and your loved ones
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Tremayne cs latest response to me is that all players started with 1 charge but then the team changed the initial charges to 8 on the 25/12- which not only would be a completely ridiculous thing to do if true-  but also still doesn’t quite hold fire with the reports of starting charges differing we received in our coalitions
  • Tremayne
    Options
    @Avahad - I have never had 8 charges available! 

CS have seemingly closed my message with we will send it to the team, whatever that means!?!
  • Avahad
    Options
    I think I received 8 in total over the whole event!! Certainly put me at a disadvantage against players starting with 8 that’s for sure!!
  • Avahad
    Options
    Nevertheless my ticket still seems to be open- I have replied- let’s see what I get back this time.

sure am losing my faith in cs’s Knowledge of what happens in the game tho.
  • CheeksMagunda
    CheeksMagunda Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Avahad said:
    sure am losing my faith in cs’s Knowledge of what happens in the game tho.
    At this point I'm convinced they don't actually know what's going on, but since the players keep throwing money at them they just assume everything is working fine since they don't actually have the proper knowledge to CONFIRM the coding. They then double down on that by talking down to people who would dare to question their divine will with a ticket.

TL;DR: They're idiots and ****.
  • Avahad
    Options
    This time around I have started with 5 charges......
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Android phone.  Started with 5.  60 will still be out of reach for every run of the event here, it seems.
  • greenmeanie
    greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Android started with 5
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Can confirm that I also started with 5 charges. Am recently updated to Android 10 (which has also caused me some connectivity issues with the game).

With the event only running for 46 hours, I'll max out at 10 charges, ie. 50 points. The final Progression tier is impossible like this.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I can't play my second match either.  Others in my coalition report the same.
  • Tremayne
    Options
    Starting with 5 charges.

1st charge lost to a crash. Ruptured spire triggered to many things at once, the app couldn’t cope! Sigh!!

2nd charge won’t start. Keep getting SWW! Tinykitty!

Seems like the New Years resolution is already out the door. Sigh! 
  • Aeroplane
    Aeroplane Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    James13 said:
    I can't play my second match either.  Others in my coalition report the same.
    Still broken... Something went wrong after the first match.
  • Recoilsuave
    Recoilsuave Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    Starting with 5 charges.

2nd charge won’t start. Keep getting SWW!
    I have the same problem. Started with 5 charges, second match won't start. Using Android 10 on a Samsung Galaxy 10+ if it matters.
  • Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Played one match this morning. Says i have 4 charges but every time i try to play a match SWW.

Thanks!
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same, seems like the client has charges that the server does not.
  • Barnabes
    Barnabes Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    Likewise. 5 charges to start and unable to play after the first match. SWW alright. 
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well, at least it's consistent: we all started with 5 charges and we all were only able to use 1 of them.