Which is faster: 8 4* direct bonus heroes, or max champing a 3* feeder 2.5 times?

Options
13»

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is the project I’m working on. 

I need 8 Kate Bishops for a 4/4/4 5* Hawkeye. I am completely hoarding LT/CP until Professor and Iceman are out of Latests (or we get a pop-up store that helps me). So the math should be simple since all other pulls (minus 10 packs) that I’d get that award 4* shards net 3 shards each. 
    • 8 Kate Bishop = 3200 shards. But I have 2 10 packs, so -80 shards = 3,120
    • 3,120 shards / 3 per pull = 1,040 tokens needed that award 4* shards right now
    • I can subtract 133 pulls for each Kate Bishop I pull/win naturally or earn from 3* Hawkeye’s feeder level (obtained at 17, 57, 99 saved covers).  Currently he has 8 saved. 
    • 3* Hawkeye is currently my TH as well but I got too tired figuring out the 4* math to include the 3* math. I miss just BHing the feeder chain and forgetting about it.
    • I’ve been hoarding a bit before the announcement and am not spending anything I earn from PVP, Heroics, etc. in case I need to cover a new hero for Shield Training or something. 
    • So the plan is to see whether I can get the pulls necessary for Kate BEFORE Professor rotates out. At which point I’ll bust my CP/LT hoard and “sharget” someone else. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since shards have gone live, I’ve landed 2 spiders-man and still no Chavez. Perhaps the race is still on?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Got my first shard-4*, so Chavez is at 348. I did earn the 10-pack for season progression, so I don’t think 1-week/4* is a true rate.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Got a second Chavez. Coming a little faster than I was projecting, I’ve gotten 1 every 6.5 days, I was expecting 1 every 10. Next one will finish Jessica Jones.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I got America Chavez to 350 this morning via exactly 400 shards, by getting daily deals in Heroic, Special Offer, and that Beta Ray Bill store. Rather than go all-in on Fi5k, I decided to shift my focus over to getting Hulkbuster to 300 to finish Rescue. Miles is at 293, and Spid3r-Man is at 241, so it's not quite as quick as taking my 294 HB over the hump via my 199 IM40 who still has 2 covers left in him.