What 5* would you like to see get their first feeder?

13»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hela (Goddess of Death)
    I was mostly joking, but the struggle is real 
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    5* characters are fine since they provide something to chase; 5* Players on the other hand, have caught the thing and aren't as motivated as people with partial builds maybe? lol

I was playing Iceman in the DP v MPQ story earlier, and I forgot how fun he is even at the 2/1/3 build I currently have. I'd hope he gets a feeder quickly upon exit to Classic assuming I can't finish him up.
    Feeders are literally one of the very few things that a lot of 5* players look forward too. Most of us are lucky to champ 5s and maybe get them into the mid 450s before going into classics. Then you have those fives you either missed get a decent amount of covers or just barely missed out on finishing.

Being a 5 star player is a brick wall in so many ways.
    For everyone involved. That's kind of what I was trying to get at in my earlier comment about maybe 5*s being a mistake in the design of the game overall...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    None/Don’t Care/Want to watch the forums burn
    Yepyep said:
    5* characters are fine since they provide something to chase; 5* Players on the other hand, have caught the thing and aren't as motivated as people with partial builds maybe? lol

I was playing Iceman in the DP v MPQ story earlier, and I forgot how fun he is even at the 2/1/3 build I currently have. I'd hope he gets a feeder quickly upon exit to Classic assuming I can't finish him up.
    Feeders are literally one of the very few things that a lot of 5* players look forward too. Most of us are lucky to champ 5s and maybe get them into the mid 450s before going into classics. Then you have those fives you either missed get a decent amount of covers or just barely missed out on finishing.

Being a 5 star player is a brick wall in so many ways.
    For everyone involved. That's kind of what I was trying to get at in my earlier comment about maybe 5*s being a mistake in the design of the game overall...
    Of course they were a mistake in every way - except they turned into their money maker with the introduction of buyable CP.
    Which is why 5s, and the game, are still here.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    The Hulk (Bruce Banner)
    damn, now I regret picking DA HULK
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    The Hulk (Bruce Banner)
    I've voted for Banner, since he's the only 5* character without feeder which I haven't championed yet (4/2/4).