Dino Crash giving 2019 Fan Favorite token - results

13»

Comments

• Zombionicdoom
    Zombionicdoom Posts: 98 Match Maker
    I pulled a Medusa for a champ level - Black Black Bolt next lvl, woo! That’ll put him at 5/2/2

Spent 25CP and drew a Peggy. Now I just need to decide on whether to spend my 500CP on Fan Favourites or Latest Legends 🤔
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2019
    Am I wrong for thinking that it's something of a shame that the favourites store has the likes of Fury, XFDP, XFW, Teen Jean, Peggy etc who are all old characters at boosted pull rates and some of the more recent, in some cases more innovative characters like Valkyrie, Sabretooth, Prowler, Domino to name a few, miss out?

I get it's a popularity contest but it just seems a real let down imo. Granted, there's America & Thanos in the store, but a class of 2019 store would have been a winner in my book.
    Yes, you're wrong.  You're assuming people at your level in the game are the only ones voting.  For a 4* player, DP, Teen Jean, and Peggy are fantastic.  The "more innovative" characters play well with 5* characters, which is why you prefer them over others.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tempted to pull but I'll wait for Torch and Cap to go into tokens.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm genuinely surprised Than4s is in there. Don't get me wrong I do like him but he is kind'a niche and I assume wouldn't be as popular as, say Gamora.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think this is the first 5-star store where I've already got all three championed.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled my token from the Crash. Red Kitty, bonus Red Kitty. Now she's 5/1/8, because I need purple, not red.
  • elko90
    elko90 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Also got a kitty!
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    JHawkInc said:
    Pulled my token from the Crash. Red Kitty, bonus Red Kitty. Now she's 5/1/8, because I need purple, not red.
    That's SO awesome yet SO horrible at the same time.
    Condolences...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    X-Force Wolvie champ level. Kitty's champed, don't care enough about Logan, Strange, or any of the 4* at boosted odds to toss CP in here instead of in Latest.
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Made 6 pulls total, and got 3 5*s, one of each.

Downside is, all of the covers went into each character’s saved pile. I don’t know why I bothered, considering I already have kitty and Logan fully covered.

Still, a 50% hit rate is pretty great
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think OML and 5Strange were part of last year's anniversary draw, would be pretty bad if they used 2 of the 3 same 5* characters in this anniversary.  If so, glad I blew my CP on Okoye/Thanos/BP.  
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    jp1 said:
    Why is OML a fan favorite? He kind of sucks, and I’m a huge Wolvie fan. I have him at 12 covers, still not pulling from that store. 

Power creep has made him irrelevant. I question him actually being voted in.
    Oml would actually be ok as someone's first 5* he is fairly tanky with his true heal and would have plenty of good teamup options in 4* land. True heal is probably the best ability to have on a character when you are going up a tier since they will tank alot of colors.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    jp1 said:
    Why is OML a fan favorite? He kind of sucks, and I’m a huge Wolvie fan. I have him at 12 covers, still not pulling from that store. 

Oml would actually be ok as someone's first 5* he is fairly tanky with his true heal and would have plenty of good teamup options in 4* land. True heal is probably the best ability to have on a character when you are going up a tier since they will tank alot of colors.
    Yeah, that’s true. I guess I was spoiled with Okoye, Kitty, JJ, being a few of my first 5 champs.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    pulled a c4rol. champ level reward was an LT. woot.
  • grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Got my 5th purple Kitty cover! Now I just need 2 more yellow to champ her!
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    jp1 said:
    tiomono said:
    jp1 said:

Yeah, that’s true. I guess I was spoiled with Okoye, Kitty, JJ, being a few of my first 5 champs.
    My first was daredevil. He is an amazing first 5* character. Plenty of cheap stun options in 4* land to team up with him to abuse his bonus damage on stunned opponent passive.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    It gave me a red cover for Kitty, which I didn't have, so I won't complain  :)
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,761 Chairperson of the Boards
    Red OML, pulled 10 more times and got another red OML (Lv456 now).