As of 8/19/19 -- Do You Have a 5* Professor X (Classic) on your roster?

13»

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't got him.
    Sincerely, I can't really understand how anybody could think this was a good idea.

- Lead: Let's release a new 5
    - Designer1: Yeah, but this time let's create a new store with him, but with really small odds! Let's make him extremely hard to get! Players will love this!
    - Designer2: Yeah, and then let's make him the essential 5 in the next PvE!
    - Lead: Wow, Amazing, what a great idea guys. Players love having their balls kicked, and we are kicking them twice in a row, they will love it!
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't got him.
    I have been won over tbh. Totally prefer it this way. Less work and better placement for me not having him than usual when we all have them. Or everyone above me does.

If you’re more casual like me this is better placement. 

I dont feel feel like I have to champ or catch them all. People should try it, it’s a nicer game.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't got him.
    I finished 36th in my bracket; usually I'm T20 or better. 

I look forward to the developers continuing to ignore things we want and finding new ways to apply spending pressure to the ways we play.

Bring back the pay-to-play PVP!  We've had it too easy.

Double roster slot costs for everyone!  Those things are valuable.

Dilute every vault with double the 2s!  Because it's fun to build your farm and they should really be 100 item vaults.

Drop the 5 rate to 1:10!  It's way too easy to finish them.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't got him.
    bluewolf said:

I look forward to the developers continuing to ignore things we want and finding new ways to apply spending pressure to the ways we play.

Bring back the pay-to-play PVP!  We've had it too easy.

Double roster slot costs for everyone!  Those things are valuable.

Dilute every vault with double the 2s!  Because it's fun to build your farm and they should really be 100 item vaults.

Drop the 5 rate to 1:10!  It's way too easy to finish them.
    I think with this post your feelings have moved back to anger from disappointment, lol!
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't got him.
    bluewolf said:

Which means you missed out on how much for less time played?

People create their own pressure to spend based on their own inability to miss out on a shield training or new release cover here and there. As I said when you get over that hump it’s a much more enjoyable ride.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,761 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got him.
    Gave up after 15 Daily Deals/free tokens (not that I expected to get him in the first place) and coughed up the 500 CP.
  • Edelkin
    Edelkin Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Don't got him.
    VIP finally ran out and I didn't renew due to the Prof X required fiasco.  Trying to speak with my wallet.  I know, it doesn't really matter, but that one really angered me.
  • Supravenbull
    Supravenbull Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Not even looking at professor X yet. I still don't  have a rescue and now a 7 day event with her 5E. Only character not in my roster excluding professor x.  Game mechanics are getting annoying after 3.5 years 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't got him.
    Not even looking at professor X yet. I still don't  have a rescue and now a 7 day event with her 5E. Only character not in my roster excluding professor x.  Game mechanics are getting annoying after 3.5 years 
    The good-ish news is that this is the last event you'll need Rescue for, until somewhere around 1 year from now.  or longer.

So if you just forgo pulling her and save for Prof X pulls, you'll be better off overall.
  • dad2my3
    dad2my3 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Don't got him.
    I spent as much as I could but didn’t get him.
  • StormDragonE55
    StormDragonE55 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Don't got him.
    I haven't gotten him and I've pulled about 10 since he hit the stacks.  I think Pepper Potts was the last 5* I pulled during their release event.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't got him.
    Finally got him with my EOTS progression CP.

Also caught my 13th useful Storm cover, so she's now champed and I suppose hoarding can begin anew.