As of 8/19/19 -- Do You Have a 5* Professor X (Classic) on your roster?

Options
jackstar0
jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
As Unstable Iso-8 begins with Chuck as an Essential 5*, just curious to see a % of who acquired him by whatever means (pulls or spending 500CP or whatever, who cares!).

Thanks for participating, even you weirdo non-participants.

As of 8/19/19 -- Do You Have a 5* Professor X (Classic) on your roster? 215 votes

Got him.
13%
afsplatColognoisseurtrat73wymtimeMattjimfCarnifexxLLohmESN91WEBGAS[Deleted User]KevmcgBlack DukeAlfje17CharlieCrokerRod5soontirninio313St_Bernaduselko90BigSoftieFF 29 votes
Don't got him.
83%
PuceMooseThanosIsay_IsayPorkBellyPolaresWonko33YasurusinnerjflfirethorneNeuromancerkillercoolCubRobBryan LambertMojoWildshobi6669uberhamsterbuddy2034Punter1EdelkinGrimSkald 180 votes
Non-participation vote
2%
KolencexKOBALTxfmftinthalirinMGrayIYeaheahI 6 votes

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 970 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Don't got him.
    No luck from the 'free' tokens in Thick as Thieves and i didn't want to spend HP for a chance and certainly not 500 CP (which i don't even have, so...)
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't got him.
    Snagged a 40 pack, no luck
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,722 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't got him.
    Dont have him.
    Note:. This is after two daily 10 pack deals, each daily single token deal, and every participation token (and placement token) i could get.

Not spending 500 cp though.  Ill pull at least 1 5* with that from the latest store... And maybe more.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Don't got him.
    Nope, and I spent HP on 10-pack, pay for the daily deal and got full progression on the PVE. Lots of two stars. 
  • jackstar0
    Options
    Don't got him.
    4 people in my PvE bracket have one. The line of demarcation is clear in the leaderboard.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't have him and with Anniversary on the horizon I'd rather hoard my hp for 10 packs in the Anniversary vault.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't got him.
    0.4% translates to approx 700-1000 by my estimate, at the outside, among the people who play SCL 7-9.  
  • jackstar0
    Options
    Don't got him.
    My bracket was rather fresh, it's up to a whole 10 people out of 317 thus far.

Also, I wonder how many people are going to keep pulling from the extended TaT store and potentially join in.
  • grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Don't got him.
    shardwick said:
    Don't have him and with Anniversary on the horizon I'd rather hoard my hp for 10 packs in the Anniversary vault.
    This. This right here. 
  • MoonKnight
    MoonKnight Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    Got him.
    This is one of those times I wish trading covers was a thing. I am just on the verge of starting the 5* transition, and I pulled two of him out of the vault, one from a 10 pack (I pulled 3 daily 10s) and one from PvE tokens/daily singles. I would be thrilled to trade an alliance mate one of him for a couple of Kitty/Thor/Okoye champ covers. 
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Don't got him.
    jackstar0 said:
    4 people in my PvE bracket have one. The line of demarcation is clear in the leaderboard.
    18 in mine have one. I'm not pulling more than progression in these vaults with Prof X, though.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Don't got him.
    With those tough odds, I've only tried via single cover daily deals.
    I don't have him for pve, but at least most of my bracket doesn't either.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't got him.
    Nearly 50 pulls no luck.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Don't got him.
    I bought a 10 pack and got nothing, I was going to get another but think I’ll wait for another time , not wasting 500 CP either 
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got him.
    I got him with one of my event earned tokens, had bought 1 10 pack without much success. 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got him.
    I bought a 10-pack and got a purple cover for Professor X.