4* Juggernaut details?

13»

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR said:
    In the sample node of S.H.I.E.L.D. Training, I noticed Juggernaut has a different title icon than the 1* version. That is the first time I can recall that happening, but I might be forgetting someone.

If someone gets a lucky early pull, does that mean he doesn't count as the "same character" when picking your team? Not that I can see a serious reason to field the 1* and 4* together.
    There are a few examples.  I think Ronin has a different Icon than the other iterations of Hawkeye.  5* Ghost Rider has a different Icon than 4* - though to be fair in this case they're very different people who are possessed by the Spirit of Vengeance, 5* Hulk has a "Bruce Banner" icon until he changes, I think that's it, but I could be missing someone.
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Still **** a new character has not had a new thread. Warn me, whatever, it’s the truth.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    jtmagee said:
    Still tinykitty a new character has not had a new thread. Warn me, whatever, it’s the truth.
    Juggernaut has a thread: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/79212/juggernaut-fear-itself