4* Juggernaut details?

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2019
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    He is in game now. You can see his skills there. 2 passives and an 11 cost blue. No effect on 5* meta probably but looks like a solid 4*.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2019
    tiomono said:
    He is in game now. You can see his skills there. 2 passives and an 11 cost blue. No effect on 5* meta probably but looks like a solid 4*.
    Run him with Okoye or Gritty though.......definitely could be a problem.  21K health and 90% match dmg reduction too.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    For match damage reduction abilities like this, does that percentage reduction occur before or after strike tiles are considered?
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    tiomono said:
    Run him with Okoye or Gritty though.......definitely could be a problem.  21K health and 90% match dmg reduction too.
    I would imagine he will spend his life stunned by Bishop since his team damage component will constantly trigger Bishops passives in some form or another. Not to mention his massive match damage potentially causing Bishop to jump in front ala what happens to 5* players.

KGB
  • tiomono
    KGB said:
    bluewolf said:
    tiomono said:
    I would imagine he will spend his life stunned by Bishop since his team damage component will constantly trigger Bishops passives in some form or another. Not to mention his massive match damage potentially causing Bishop to jump in front ala what happens to 5* players.

KGB
    I guess you can stop the juggernaut. Dont even need to get his helmet off. Just have to let him punch bishop.
  • 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Is the green boosted by Okoye? If so, dude. They only share one color
  • tiomono
    658_2 said:
    Is the green boosted by Okoye? If so, dude. They only share one color
    He still won't replace thorkoye with sabretooth. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    KGB said:
    bluewolf said:
    tiomono said:

KGB
    I guess you can stop the juggernaut. Dont even need to get his helmet off. Just have to let him punch bishop.
    Given that Bishop has learned how to absorb impact energy, that actually sounds pretty appropriate ;)
  • tiomono
    edited August 2019
    tiomono said:
    KGB said:
    bluewolf said:
    tiomono said:

KGB
    Given that Bishop has learned how to absorb impact energy, that actually sounds pretty appropriate ;)
    Wouldnt that be an infinite loop in comic terms? Or just blow up everything around them? I thought force thrown at juggs does not stop him.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okoye/Juggernaut is going to be a merciless play-up team. I'm hype to chase him when i'm done with Chavez/JJ 20 covers from now.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ZootSax said:
    For match damage reduction abilities like this, does that percentage reduction occur before or after strike tiles are considered?
    With Rogue, it happens to the total after they're considered. Stunning her makes that power not happen
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    KGB said:
    bluewolf said:
    tiomono said:

KGB
    Invisible Woman should get a damage multiplier against Bishop, all she needs do is surround his head with a force field bubble and he can absorb as much energy as he likes, it wont help with absorbing oxygen!
  • DAZ0273
    tiomono said:
    tiomono said:
    KGB said:
    bluewolf said:
    tiomono said:

KGB
    Wouldnt that be an infinite loop in comic terms? Or just blow up everything around them? I thought force thrown at juggs does not stop him.
    Juggernaut has a magical force field AND is exremely durable. Hulk and Thor have actually both successfully "stopped" Juggs inthe comic books.

Of course this version of Juggernaut is an even more powered up than normal one.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the sample node of S.H.I.E.L.D. Training, I noticed Juggernaut has a different title icon than the 1* version. That is the first time I can recall that happening, but I might be forgetting someone.

If someone gets a lucky early pull, does that mean he doesn't count as the "same character" when picking your team? Not that I can see a serious reason to field the 1* and 4* together.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    tiomono said:
    tiomono said:
    KGB said:
    bluewolf said:
    tiomono said:

KGB
    Juggernaut has a magical force field AND is exremely durable. Hulk and Thor have actually both successfully "stopped" Juggs inthe comic books.

Of course this version of Juggernaut is an even more powered up than normal one.
    Eight Day Juggernaut is pretty powerful too.
  • DAZ0273
    ZeiramMR said:
    In the sample node of S.H.I.E.L.D. Training, I noticed Juggernaut has a different title icon than the 1* version. That is the first time I can recall that happening, but I might be forgetting someone.

If someone gets a lucky early pull, does that mean he doesn't count as the "same character" when picking your team? Not that I can see a serious reason to field the 1* and 4* together.
    I think this version might be possessed or something? Maybe that explains the different icon? Dunno.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    ZeiramMR said:

I think this version might be possessed or something? Maybe that explains the different icon? Dunno.
    Yeah. He's possessed by an Asgardian spirit brought on by that hammer.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I was just curious if the game is coded based on the Name pre-parentheses or if there might be a possible bug.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    If the primary name is the same <Name> (Specific Descriptor), then you generally can't run characters on the same team.