SWW error after battle - Fbthlp & Multiple Events [Fixed]

Options
124»

Comments

• Dodecapod
    Dodecapod Posts: 96 Match Maker
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I have also been able to play every event available so far since the start of PF without encountering any of the issues I experienced during the last 2 weekends.

These are the events which have successfully registered victories for me so far despite overlapping with PF (with at least one victory in each event completed after joining PF):

-Standard TG (both days)
    -Legacy TG
    -RAtC
    -TotP:  Green
    -RT
    -FIRF
    -PF itself

Thanks to Brigby for the replies to this topic and to the devs for addressing this issue.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    the alt art vanguards seem to be the exclusive vanguards but for crystals instead of pinks am i misunderstanding?
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Options
    morgue427 said:
    the alt art vanguards seem to be the exclusive vanguards but for crystals instead of pinks am i misunderstanding?
    Nope!  That's the way they seem to be doing it.  So you can either get a random Vanguard for Jewels or get a specific one (with sometimes really cool alt art) for crystals.  They count as two different cards, but you can only use one at a time (so no doubling up on a walker in a deck, basically)
  • morgue427
    Options
    good i was hoping that was the case,not a huge fan of them honestly, but my ocd will want me to get them eventually to finish collecting all the cards but still have plenty of better choices left lol
  • morgue427
    Options
    well the nondupe legacy pack will be gone with the new update, anyone else going to miss the chance to easliy get a free pack of nondupes?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Closing this thread, as the reported issue has now been fixed.

If you wish to discuss event design, then please create a separate thread in either the General Discussion or Events sub-forum. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.