SWW error after battle - Fbthlp & Multiple Events [Fixed]

Options

Comments

• Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wow, just wow... The incompetence is truly staggering, isn't it?
  • Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You should have looked at it the last time it happened, for tinykitty's sake! 
  • Shadowslayer
    Shadowslayer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Patience is very thin these days. 
  • The_Fab
    The_Fab Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    After playing Planechasing Fblthp event, I keep getting SWW messages at the end of other event matches (TG). According to different report within various coalitions, it also happens to AWR and NP. I do not know the situation regarding EC. 
    Even thought a match is won, the SWW cannot be solved with the “try Again” button and you have no other option to click ”cancel” causing a loss. In addition, the PW will start the next match with 10 HP. 
    This situation is particularly annoying since there’s a coalition event. 
  • WiLDRAGE
    WiLDRAGE Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Slow clap.  But can you do it three weeks in a row?
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 449 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There is a direct connection of the sww errors and the beginning of the fblthp event like last week. The only event you can play without sww is the fblthp event itself.

I hope we will see a post here when this is fixed.
    No one should try playing awr nodes before d3go officialy state that it is fixed.
    At the worst we have to wait until the fblthp event ends.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same issue with me, on the coalition event :/
  • Darkanion
    Darkanion Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I just loined a new coalition.. Hoping to make a good impression.. And now starting the event with 2 lost charges that should have been full point wins.. Lame.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wow, that's great ... It not only fails to resolve a game ... But it also consumes the charges without giving any points ... 
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 449 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    As of our coalition members who did NOT JOIN the fblthp event THEY DO NOT HAVE SWW ERRORS.
    I think this is clear enough.
  • sutoLkcalB
    sutoLkcalB Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    add me to the list - SWW happening for every match
    I also played fblthp before starting the coalition event :(
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No. It’s become the normal.
  • Melfire
    Melfire Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Having the same problem 
  • only1wolz
    only1wolz Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby @Mburn7

I'm currently co-leader of TinyKitty with @bken1234. We've experienced all these issues as well as several coalition members losing charges in AWR. I myself experienced this. Please advice on how best to proceed. 
  • reaperuk
    reaperuk Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Every time I win a battle in the nodes of power event it says oops something went wrong and wont proceed to the victory stage. Meaning I have to press cancel and this results in me losing the battle which I'd already won.
  • Melfire
    Melfire Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've not been able to complete any events 
    Boy the compensation for weekend without events better be good 
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    played the newest one the legacy pack gave me 3 mythic and 2 masterpieces all non dupe, if that is broke i will gladly take it, worth it just to get that pack the rest not even a concern really
  • BATMAN1
    BATMAN1 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Utter disappointment. I’d like to nickname this PW Fart, because the sound I think his name spells and he makes the game stink. 
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i just call him philip close and anything else i have heard, not going to strain myself trying to say it just thank you lol
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I really don't mind the bug; the dupefree pack is more important cause I have so many legacy to go after.
    If we complain we may not get the event for a while. It's rare we get dupefree packs events. If you completed all legacy, it's makes sense for you to complain. For the rest of us, the event is much easier to collect legacy than vip
This discussion has been closed.