SWW error after battle - Fbthlp & Multiple Events [Fixed]

Options

Comments

• morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    it is why i am doing it got 10 mythics and 32 masterpieces left to be finished with legacy, bring philip on you wont hear a complaint from me as it is set up now i promise
  • e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Same to me in the coalition event. I started a game in node 2.3 with my 60 level Nicol Bolas with full health and started the game with only 13 life points (10% of full life).
    Then I played another game out of Coalition event, and it was just fine, and got back to coalition event. Played 1.3 and won with 110 life points, but it was unaccounted.
    Thanks for your attention, and for keeping us informed.
  • Dodecapod
    Dodecapod Posts: 96 Match Maker
    edited August 2019
    Options
    To summarize inferences and experiences from Slack and Discord in case it helps with either addressing or avoiding the issue (naabaldan’s post also seems to reflect similar behavior) —

As a possible partial workaround, the issue may be caused by simply joining PF, so for anyone who hasn’t done so yet, other events may be playable normally, and these steps may avoid losing charges:
    1.  Clear all available AWR nodes (and other events as desired) before joining PF.
    2.  After joining PF, do not play any other events with finite charges until PF closes.
    3.  As a litmus test of whether or not the issue is likely to affect other events, play a TG game first (the result there is likely to apply to AWR as well; other events may be less reliable indicators).
    4.  If the SWW issue arises in TG and retrying fails, then cancel, refresh the app, and then use a potion before playing your next game with any PW in any event.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    only1wolz said:
    @Brigby @Mburn7

I'm currently co-leader of TinyKitty with @bken1234. We've experienced all these issues as well as several coalition members losing charges in AWR. I myself experienced this. Please advice on how best to proceed. 
    I'm flattered by your ping, but I don't actually have an official position anywhere, just a lot of free time to browse the forums.

I've also fallen victim to this bug (as has a good chunk of my coalition).

My only advice right now?  Play a different game.  I've got Hollow Knight loaded up and ready to go lol.
  • Dodecapod
    Dodecapod Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    Just as a heads up, as was the case last week, this week the issue seems to have cleared up for me at approximately 14:00 GMT (this week I didn’t attempt a game between about 14:00 and 14:45, but currently, multiple events that were unplayable at several points during the last ~12 hours seem to be functioning normally).
  • sutoLkcalB
    sutoLkcalB Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It works for me again too.
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 449 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Works her too. But. The main thing is, they fixed it quietly without any notice to us or apologize.
    sad thing it is.

• Nyarlathotep
    Nyarlathotep Posts: 92 Match Maker
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Theros said:
    I really don't mind the bug; the dupefree pack is more important cause I have so many legacy to go after.
    If we complain we may not get the event for a while. It's rare we get dupefree packs events. If you completed all legacy, it's makes sense for you to complain. For the rest of us, the event is much easier to collect legacy than vip
    Exactly!
    What he said! 
    The event is totally fine. 
    No one cares about it. There was no bug at all! 
    It's all just made up. Please devs, dont listen. 
    And please repeat the event each weekend again, and absolutely unchanged.
    Thanks for planechasing! We love it! 
  • OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Aaaaaaand Training Grounds is doing the same thing again. Awesome.
  • greenmeanie
    greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2019
    Options
      Nyarlathotep said:
    Theros said:
    I really don't mind the bug; the dupefree pack is more important cause I have so many legacy to go after.
    If we complain we may not get the event for a while. It's rare we get dupefree packs events. If you completed all legacy, it's makes sense for you to complain. For the rest of us, the event is much easier to collect legacy than vip
    Exactly!
    What he said! 
    The event is totally fine. 
    No one cares about it. There was no bug at all! 
    It's all just made up. Please devs, dont listen. 
    And please repeat the event each weekend again, and absolutely unchanged.
    Thanks for planechasing! We love it! 
    I feel the same way.  For a person with alot of Mythics to get this event is great with a non-dupe packs.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Wait — are we complaining about a non dupe pack??? OML. 

I got 5 legacy MP 10 to go.  I love my little: 

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Merged same thread topics together
  • TomB
    TomB Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    Wait — are we complaining about a non dupe pack??? OML. 

I got 5 legacy MP 10 to go.  I love my little: 

No, we're complaining about the way it seems to be screwing up the coalition event for people who don't really give a hoot about Legacy packs, non-dupe status not withstanding. Personally I've yet to pull a card from one of those non-dupe Legacy packs I find I need to find a use for, so I really couldn't care less about the event at all.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone - We are aware of the Something Went Wrong errors that began occurring today, and our team will be looking into what may be causing this issue.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, and we thank you all for your patience.
    So aware that they moved this to the MPQ forums from the M:TG forums...
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    starfall said:
    I can't believe my eyes!

Are people really coming into this thread to defend every event in the game except one breaking?!

Free stuff is nice but the only thing you can do with free stuff is use it in the game, and that's no good if the game doesn't work!
    Maybe those people are a little biased... lacking some cards or some ressource... to get some card. 

But looking from objective perspective you are right. A working, inspiring machine needs no give aways.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,620 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another PF has begun, have they managed to fix these issues?
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,620 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @starfall - thank you for replying. Sounds great, I think I’ll give it a try.
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's fixed!

Now a nice short event. See me peanuts before dinner. 

At least I got Sarkhan a vanguard I didn't had. 

I wonder, are the "rewards" are the same for everybody? 

Got Ugin, Huatli and Sarkhan. 
    Didn't read anything about this in forum yet, but communicating department is still absent... 

This discussion has been closed.