Upcoming Server Maintenance, Player Level Adjustment Gifts, and Free Gift Today (6/20/19)

13»

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anyone's levels get set back?  Was 82 now 80
    Love this example. I bet @starfall would love to get a Screenshot for his collection!
    93 to 193 by the way
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    39 to 51
  • soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    @starfall  From the poll thread.  Player 2 here went from 81 down to 71

(I went from 46? to 77)

soultwist said:
    Me:
    729/2752 cards
    +817 white
    +899  blue
    +661  black
    +903  red
    +661 green

Player 2:

721/2752 cards
    +793 white
    +587  blue
    +513  black
    +599  red
    +643 green

This is the old system, I've mastered 8 more cards but my bonus are way higher.  I could have skipped 10 cards easy and would be higher level with less cards mastered

Edited to add:

as it stands with this data I'm 77, other player is 71

• ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Baron said:
    ZW2007- said:
    I received my 21 days rewards and they were a fraction of what they should have been. This whole thing is tinykitty. 
    I have the some issue too contacted them but no replies, have anyone attend to your issue?
    I haven't even put in a ticket. There are a few other threads about it, it seems like they are trying to say that the rewards are correct based on what they were supposed to be when we subscribed and not what the game shows them as now. They apparently changed the VIP rewards structure with the 3.5 app update but grandfathered in all existing VIPs into the old plan. All this tells me is that I should definitely cancel my sub and never give them another cent in the future.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    starfall said:
    Laeuftbeidir said:

Love this example. I bet @starfall would love to get a Screenshot for his collection! 
    Yes please @FindingHeart8 !

I'm trying to get hold of as much data as possible to make sure everything is working right.
    I'd be happy to, but can you only attach images to these threads if there's already a URL online for it?

...feel like an old man here with my nooby tech questions lol
  • FindingHeart8
    starfall said:
    starfall said:
    Laeuftbeidir said:

I'm trying to get hold of as much data as possible to make sure everything is working right.
    I'd be happy to, but can you only attach images to these threads if there's already a URL online for it?

...feel like an old man here with my nooby tech questions lol
    Thanks!

imgur.com does free image hosting.
    Do you Facebook? Could easily send you pics via messenger
  • Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    So before the update, I got 20 jewels per level up - which is 200 per 10 levels. I just leveled up and got no jewels. Apparently, according to the blog post, I will now earn 50 jewels per 10 levels. @Brigby, can you explain to me how you calculated the outcome that I get more jewels now?
    With that, I'm getting 200 crystals, 9 standard packs and 5 legacy packs less per 10 levels. I seems to get more runes tho (yay). 
  • soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    starfall said:

Your final level should be level 77.

Is there a fault in my maths? How are you at level 80?

Is it proven that partially mastered cards don't count?

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    starfall said:
    starfall said:
    Laeuftbeidir said:

Well I'm a little confused, certainly.

Platinum color mastery levels:
    That's a total of 4297.

Add on mastery for bronze (49*5), silver (150*5) and gold (250*5), and that's total color mastery of 6542.

Multiply by 50 gives us 327100.

According to the previous level ladder
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MyGL2BjJzC9MVyoVhiLszyerbDm2Zk-qAB16_83iL8s/edit#gid=0
    which just today I've filled in the gaps for (level 25 is 2300XP and level 26 is 2600XP)

Has the level ladder changed?

And how is it possible that your level went down during the update?! I have no idea. Anyone?
    Maybe they accounted for partially mastered cards in some way?  Or maybe they tweaked the level curve?

@Brigby I seem to remember being told you would ask the team for an official level curve.  Is that going to be released at some point?  Or did they say no for some reason?  (or worse, do they not even have one?  That would be realllly bad)
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    starfall said:
    Mburn7 said:

Maybe they accounted for partially mastered cards in some way?  Or maybe they tweaked the level curve?

@Brigby I seem to remember being told you would ask the team for an official level curve.  Is that going to be released at some point?  Or did they say no for some reason?  (or worse, do they not even have one?  That would be realllly bad)
    Tweaking the curve would seem like the most obvious explanation (if my maths is right!).

But partial XP was explicitly ruled out of the Final XP calculation:
    Brigby said:

All players that had already been playing the game at the time of the 3.2 update will first be reset to Level 1 and then gain Player Experience Points equivalent to their total Color Mastery Points multiplied by 50.
    That doesn't seem to be explicitly excluding partially mastered cards, although its definitely implying it.
    Explicit would be if they said "all xp in partially mastered cards will not be counted" which we obviously asked about but I don't think they ever confirmed.

Basically, as usual, Oktagon rolled out a release that made major changes to the game without explaining much of what happened and then immediately going silent afterwards and ignoring all further questions.

I wonder how many more times they can do this before we just give up and leave.
  • FindingHeart8
    edited June 2019
    starfall said:
    starfall said:
    Laeuftbeidir said:

Well I'm a little confused, certainly.

Platinum color mastery levels:
    That's a total of 4297.

Add on mastery for bronze (49*5), silver (150*5) and gold (250*5), and that's total color mastery of 6542.

Multiply by 50 gives us 327100.

According to the previous level ladder
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MyGL2BjJzC9MVyoVhiLszyerbDm2Zk-qAB16_83iL8s/edit#gid=0
    which just today I've filled in the gaps for (level 25 is 2300XP and level 26 is 2600XP)

Has the level ladder changed?

And how is it possible that your level went down during the update?! I have no idea. Anyone?
    I haven't invested that much time into studying the leveling.  All I know is according to the game, before the releveling: I was lvl 80 and then through playing I worked my way up to 82. Then the most recent releveling happened, players at lower levels than what I was at are now almost twice my level, and I went back 2 levels.  I've shown you the pictures as evidence, I really dont know much more beyond that.