Upcoming Server Maintenance, Player Level Adjustment Gifts, and Free Gift Today (6/20/19)

Options

Comments

• OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    On that subject, did anyone else not get their VIP stuff for this week? I usually get it Thursday night, or it's waiting for me Friday morning, but nothing.

Is this "server went down for a day, so it won't be too tonight", or "super broken"?
  • Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    On that subject, did anyone else not get their VIP stuff for this week? I usually get it Thursday night, or it's waiting for me Friday morning, but nothing.

Is this "server went down for a day, so it won't be too tonight", or "super broken"?
    I didnt get my 28 day rewards either and those are really good ones. I also didnt receive Ugin. Still no response from customer service...
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Still waiting on 28 days here, too. Should have been two days ago. 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I haven’t seen anything either
  • ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I received my 21 days rewards and they were a fraction of what they should have been. This whole thing is ****. 
  • soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ZW2007- said:
    I received my 21 days rewards and they were a fraction of what they should have been. This whole thing is tinykitty. 
    It's listed funny in the app.  the "week 3" stuff includes what you got in the previous weeks
  • soultwist
    Options

I didnt get my 28 day rewards either and those are really good ones. I also didnt receive Ugin. Still no response from customer service...
    It was stated in the Bugs forum that he will be distributed this weekend (maybe an event prize????)
  • Raistlin
    Raistlin Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    Did the maintenance not happen?
    or am I getting the times wrong?
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Raistlin said:
    Did the maintenance not happen?
    or am I getting the times wrong?
    Think it should start in half an hour
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby
    @LakeStone
    When will totp be upgraded to WAR packs?
  • BigSwifty
    BigSwifty Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    Was this maintenance cancelled? Game still logging in normal for me. 
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It’s happening now
  • Gurthshaker
    Gurthshaker Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    :Pulls out slide rule: 4am to 6 am PST... is 7 am to 9 am.  :looks sadly at the ending soon message : Oh well  I guess I will check back later. 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It has already been done.

Working again, level update.
  • Gurthshaker
    Gurthshaker Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    OK.  Appears to be working. However it looks just like it did before the shut down for the day.  I have the exact same stuff they took away. We cool MTG? Nobody is going to take it back? .....  again lol
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow.  Fastest maintenance ever.  And I have a much more fathomable amount of stuff now (and I actually got the packs!), so looks like everything is working properly now (at least with the levels lol)
  • soultwist
    Options
    :Pulls out slide rule: 4am to 6 am PST... is 7 am to 9 am.  :looks sadly at the ending soon message : Oh well  I guess I will check back later. 
    Don't forget to convert PST to PDT
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anyone's levels get set back?  Was 82 now 80
  • Baron
    Baron Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    ZW2007- said:
    I received my 21 days rewards and they were a fraction of what they should have been. This whole thing is tinykitty. 
    I have the some issue too contacted them but no replies, have anyone attend to your issue?