Upcoming Server Maintenance, Player Level Adjustment Gifts, and Free Gift Today (6/20/19)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Hi Everyone - 

We want to announce an upcoming server maintenance that will take place on Monday, June 24 between 4AM PST and 6AM PST.  This server maintenance will address the Player Level Adjustments that we attempted to make this week.  Many of you may have noticed rewards from the adjustment were removed in the last maintenance but these will be returned to players at the correct amounts at that time.

In addition, we have provided 100 Mana Crystals for all players just now in the game for the inconvenience the maintenance has caused and to cover players that may have paid for entry to events, lost of a daily reward, and other unfortunate activities that took place with the rollback.  

We apologize for the inconvenience as we work on fixing the game issues and we hope everyone enjoys the new WAR set.

Thank you!

Comments

• EvilDead
    EvilDead Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for the update!

Let's get it right on Monday!!!
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Good job and good luck. :)
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wish there would have been more updates during this meltdown ("ending soon") but thank you for this.
  • Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I would love to try out the new cards but I still cant get I to the game. It just spins forever on loading events.

Which means I cant get in to make a support ticket lol

Any help @Brigby @LakeStone
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    starfall said:
    You couldn't stretch to giving us maybe a Rare Vanguard to play with? :(
    ^This
  • Gabrosin
    Gabrosin Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    I’ll be the bad guy and say it out loud.

The compensation feels like such a slap in the face!

To be fair I do not know what would have been sufficient but 100 crystals seem pitiful.
    I dunno, I'm getting to the point where I wish they would pay me 100 crystals to not play for a day a bit more often.

My regret was not finishing Rising Tensions the night before the chaos.  After the regular update went smoothly I got lulled into a false sense of security.

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Houdin said:
    I would love to try out the new cards but I still cant get I to the game. It just spins forever on loading events.

Which means I cant get in to make a support ticket lol

Any help @Brigby @LakeStone
    Some players have tried either clicking on the Facebook login when starting the game if the screen is available and/or uninstalling the game and reinstalling it to get back into the game.  It's best trying this option if you know that you have saved the game via Facebook or Google if you are on an Android device before attempting.  If this option does not work, please reach out to customer support and they will be able to assist.  Thanks!
  • Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks @LakeStone that worked.
    I got into the game to find that support had credited me for the super packs I lost which was great!

Only one problem. When I tried to claim the first one the game errored again and I didnt recieve the credited pack.

So I sent another ticket and left the other credits unclaimed.

Sigh...lol
  • ALEJANDROID
    ALEJANDROID Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Tremayne said:

To be fair I do not know what would have been sufficient but 100 crystals seem pitiful.
    i sooooo agree with this!
  • Shadowslayer
    Shadowslayer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Still cant even claim my gift. Error message everytime. Game still full of errors loading in and out, BUT from what i have played, this set rocks! 
  • Outersider
    Outersider Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Who's willing to bet that this actually works this time.... your track record is abysmal.... Don't hold your breath folks thinking it will be Monday.... I hope I'm wrong but I bet I'm not.
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well 100 crystals seems a little like theowing a couple dimes on the floor. 

Some player pay entries for RT and/or TotP that's up to 80 crystal already and maybe didn't finish the event.

100 jewels or 120 for a free vangard pull would be a proper compensation. But yes vangard are another loose end, so better both promote this at the moment...

• Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Definitely a slap is what it feels like. I got a mythic from one of the basic packs that I didn't have. Now I'm most likely not going to get it.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tremayne said:

I assumed it was going to be enough to get a rare Vanguard
    Was juuuuuuust a little off
  • Funkula
    Funkula Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Its certainly the LEAST they could do. 
  • ALEJANDROID
    ALEJANDROID Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Funkula said:
    Its certainly the LEAST they could do. 
    Agree
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Not happy. Paid 60 gold for TotP, did not get to finish so missed out on 30 gold and up to 15 purple so my comp is essentially 10 gold. Did not get to play TG either so there's another 20 gold so now I'm at -10 gold plus some purples 
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm also a day behind on the daily login rewards now.
    I'll miss out on the free pack at the end of the month because of the downtime.