Oh my gosh - what a survey!!!!

124»

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    I liked this survey because it had so many problems listed out but made me only choose 3. It gave my complaints a priority. I feel a lot of the things they listed need addressed badly so forcing us to select only a few gives them a good picture of what bothers people the most.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was at that stage where I was floating around 6 million ISO-8 and I was waiting for the right moment to level those 4*. My right moments are typically:

1) 4* are ready to be champed
    2) for DDQ CoT where my underlevelled 4* need those extra levels to beat the node
    3) levelling Shield Training Essential characters

If he hoards his CP, it will naturally slow down his progress. I suppose he's a casual player, given how uniform the number of covers his 4* have.

Now, I'm down to 2 mil ISO-8 and I'm facing Iso-8 crunch soon. 

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2019

Which of the following do you like most? *
    E. Making my characters stronger

Which of the following do you like least? *
    Make between 1 and 3 choices

B. I dislike having to play at very specific times
    J. I wish the developers communicated with the community more
    M. I do not feel my rate of progress matches my time investment

I went with the above. There are no wrong answers and I could agree with most at least to some degree, but for me these were the current largest.

I’ve got at least 1 cover for every character (except Rescue) so new characters aren’t fun for me, they’re a chore, especially when most aren’t that good or useful and I have so many that could be if I could only make them stronger (looking at you, Kitty).

As for the negatives, the time investment, inconvenient play times (yes there are many options but especially for PvE I seem to only have repeated success in the first slice), and lack of communication to understand where this game is going, what the devs are thinking, and maybe even have more say in future developments seemed to be my top 3.

PS-I may be one of the few that likes supports, but I play SCL 9 with a 4* roster so they make a meaningful difference for me.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Here are the main questions (non-support):

Edit: I hope they reveal the result of this survey because this will be interesting.

Which of the following do you like most? *
    A. Collecting new characters
    B. Playing events where I do not compete against other players (e.g. Cinema Showdowns or 12 days of Marvel)
    C. Playing with my Alliance in events (e.g. Civil War or Avengers vs. Ultron)
    D. Playing Story events (e.g. The Hunt or Cosmic Chaos)
    E. Making my characters stronger
    F. Playing challenging battles
    G. Creating teams that work well together
    H. Playing Versus events (e.g. Combined Arms or Earth's Mightiest)

Which of the following do you like least? *
    Make between 1 and 3 choices

A. There is not enough Iso-8
    B. I dislike having to play at very specific times
    C. I am tired of playing the same events
    D. I am tired of fighting the same teams in Versus
    E. In Versus, I don’t like being attacked by teams much higher level than me
    F. There are not enough ways to play the game on my own time
    G. It is too hard to get the Supports I want
    H. There is not enough Red Iso-8
    I. There are not enough new types of competitive events
    J. I wish the developers communicated with the community more
    K. I have nothing to do with all my Iso-8
    L. There are too many 4-star characters in cover packs for me to get the character I want
    M. I do not feel my rate of progress matches my time investment
    N. The game is hard to navigate or does not provide the options I want

My answers in bold.
    1B. They could get rid of placement awards and Vs entirely and I wouldn't care in the least.
    2B. I hate being forced to play PvE at specific times in order to get the rewards (because the new rewards are always in placement and not progression)
    2C. I like new events, but would like to play them at my own pace so I could actually read the story attached to them.  There are events that have been around for years that I still don't know why I'm fighting the teams I am.
    2N. The team selection interface is hot garbage.  Please add some kid of sorting.  any kind... Sorting by level is worthless when you are going to boost 20% of my 250+ deep roster, making it near impossible to find who I want without tediously tapping through it.