New Feature: VIP Membership *Updated (6/17/19)

1234568»

Comments

• Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby @LakeStone I thought I would give you guys a chance to address this before I escalate it to Google. I do know that you two look out for us whenever you are able.
    I just recieved the response back from support that pretty much just says I'm lying and I must have recieved my packs. 
    I have no new cards.
    I have no additional runes (if those VIP packs had been all dupes that converted)
    I have no additional gold or unobtanium.

This needs to be addressed. Not just for me personally in this case but for all players who have to deal with support when one of the games bugs pops up.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Houdin said:
    @Brigby @LakeStone I thought I would give you guys a chance to address this before I escalate it to Google. I do know that you two look out for us whenever you are able.
    I just recieved the response back from support that pretty much just says I'm lying and I must have recieved my packs. 
    I have no new cards.
    I have no additional runes (if those VIP packs had been all dupes that converted)

This needs to be addressed. Not just for me personally in this case but for all players who have to deal with support when one of the games bugs pops up.
    Same thing just happened to me.  No new cards, packs, runes, or orbs.  I filed a ticket, but now I'm not hopeful for the response. 

Not cool guys, not cool
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Houdin said:
    I have no new cards.

Thanks for letting us know.  Can you DM me with your in-game UID and if you have a CS ticket # to provide so we can follow-up with customer support for you.