**** Hawkeye (Ronin) ****

124»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,124 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    I feel like Ronin/Nico/Flaptian would be a fun all-4* team
    Directly bad to put Flaptain on there. You want Nico and Ronin’s Countdown tiles to stay on the board, not accelerate. Carol on the other hand...
    Less interested in the countdowns and more interested in the tile buffing
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can see this being "working as designed" actually. The stun appears to be "owned" by the CD in the way Entanglement's damage is owned by that CD. So Ronin does damage and places a countdown. Strange flaps back. CD resolves and does a stun. It's almost like when C4rol does Command Decision ->Flames of the Faltine->Photonic Barrage happens I guess.
    Just played against 3* Carol in ddq with Ronin, and his stun power triggered her energy absorption.  Add that to the "working as intended" list. 
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can see this being "working as designed" actually. The stun appears to be "owned" by the CD in the way Entanglement's damage is owned by that CD. So Ronin does damage and places a countdown. Strange flaps back. CD resolves and does a stun. It's almost like when C4rol does Command Decision ->Flames of the Faltine->Photonic Barrage happens I guess.
    Just played against 3* Carol in ddq with Ronin, and his stun power triggered her energy absorption.  Add that to the "working as intended" list. 

Well, that seems to be working as intended since he does the damage first then stuns. That should absolutely trigger 3* Carol.
  • bk201
    bk201 Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Do you know when he'll enter the LT? Only in the next season?
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3
    5/5/3
    This guy has become the centerpiece of my sim team, mainly for his red passive. Gritty+Ronin ensures you'll almost always have something to buff, and his green hits pretty hard when buffed by those strike tiles. Rarely do I get a chance to use his purple, but it does give the team some needed (if expensive) stun capabilities.