When does 5Kingpin rotate out of LLs ?

Options

Comments

• jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    Options
    2 out of ~40 pulls. 1 Doom and 1 CM. No Hela, No BHs, and not even any Talos covers.

My drought hit right when I couldn't enjoy it less.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    One account 8 pulls, no 5*. Other account 13 pulls, 2 5* (CM and GED, sadly no Hela) and one 4* BH.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    48 pulls, nine five stars, five of which were Hela. Very happy!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Only had a couple of LL's to pull.  One was a yellow GED and the second was a Hulkbuster to make him 280, giving a LL which became 4Thor which brought her to 280, which gave a LL for Carnage, helping me get marginally further on the upcoming Shield Training (although not far enough for the cover).  For only two tokens, I really couldn't have hoped for much better than that.
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2 LT pulls.
    Got Hela Black on the second.
    Back to hoarding.
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I was debating spending my stash of over 300 pulls between LL and CPS. Kind of on the fence now. I really don't like Carol with the countdown and repeater powers. Was willing to take the plunge as I'm a Doom fan and Hela looks good. Then I realized how these 3 don't synergize well. Carol and Hela sharing active red, Hela and Doom share decent blacks, Doom/Carol sharing active yellows.

Really don't feel like waiting months for Carol and Doom to leave however. Be rolling the dice future 5s are not just better than recent 5s but also dont have power overlap the line these 3 do.  However with the chances to cover all 3 LL 5s reduced now that cover swaps aren't allowed by D3, it's making me think I'd be best to possibly keep hoarding. Would really suck to spend over 300 pulls and be stuck with 1 or 2 of the current trio at like 7 or 8 covers.

Anyone else hoarded long enough and opening your stash or some of you going to keep waiting ?
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    4+1/27 pulls: 2 blue GED bringing him to 0/0/3 (because of course :/ ) and 2+1 Hela (now 2/1/0) which is very very yay!

I also very much needed some Nick Fury covers, and i did get one, so also a little yay for that.
    Now to decide wether to hoard again or pull as i go for a while...
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did 90 pulls total.  Got 10 total 5's.  I'm still within my set 11% average.  Still only have ever had four total 5* BH.  Starting to wonder what grudge this game has against me.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vhailorx said:
    pheregas said:
    pheregas said:
    And yet a weird vault shows up automatically.  As much as I appreciate the extra free 2*, I've been hoarding for longer than I'm comfortable and I just need the elephant in the room the vacate first.
    How long is how long?
    Oh it's definitely a drop in the bucket compared to others.  I'm a firm believer in pull-as-you-go, so having 20 LT's and 1,300 CP is probably the most I've ever had at once.  Nothing annoys me more than having an unopened token.

And before anyone chimes in on the pros/cons of hoarding, I'm just playing the game the way that works best for me and still enjoying it.  I just happen to enjoy it less when hoarding.
    I completely endorse playing the game however works for you.  Just don't try to convince people that "open as you go" is more efficient for most players (who do not earn enough LTs and cp to get ~40 5* covers every 18 weeks).
    I open as I in classics. It is more efficient for gaining 4 stars and more chances at bonus heroes for both 4's and 5's. You can spend 2500 cup in latests and get 100 pulls. Or spend it in classics and get 125 pulls. I will gladly face dilution for 25% more reward.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    Options
    pheregas said:
    I did 90 pulls total.  Got 10 total 5's.  I'm still within my set 11% average.  Still only have ever had four total 5* BH.  Starting to wonder what grudge this game has against me.
    I think I have gotten ~5 total 5* bonus covers.  And I have 9x 5* champs in the 450-456 range, plus 10 more at 8+ covers.  I am just past 300 total 5* covers.  Some portion of those predate bonus covers  or are from feeders to be sure, but I think I am still way below 5%. 
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled 86 between tokens and CP.  I got:

6 Doom (had him at 3/4/5, so he's now champed at 455)
    6 Captain Marvel (had her at 1/4/0, unfortunately drew 1/3/2, so she's now 2/5/2 with 2 saved covers.)
    6 Hela (2/1/3, which is where she is now.)

5 bonus heroes (including 2 5* BH)

Above average across the board, which makes me happy despite the bad cover distribution on CM.  Seriously considering going back to Hoarding since my Doom is done and my CM is big enough to be a help in PVE.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled about 250 maybe more and champed Hella, Marvel, and got doom up to 459 and he was at 12 covers before I pulled.  I now have 100 pulls ready for the next 5*
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    tonypq said:

Anyone else hoarded long enough and opening your stash or some of you going to keep waiting ?
    Yeah, I'm waiting. I'm thoroughly tired of hoarding, but considering I don't really want Doom or CM covers, and having waited this long, it feels like I should at least wait until details of the next 5* are released. Then I can choose between Doom or whoever's next. Hela looks useful, but it's not like I'm going to be using any of these three that much outside of required nodes.
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Opened 121.

Got 21 5-Stars:
    9 x Doom
    11 x Cpt. Marvel
    1 x Hela

The most lop-sided pull yet for me. Also got 5 bonus 4s and 1 bonus 5.
  • Ivanstone
    Ivanstone Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2019
    Options
    For the first time ever in 5 years of play I decided to horde tokens. I pulled 2 Kingpins about a month ago and decided that I should just to wait till something good shows up. Hela and Doom certainly fit the bill. Carol is just a green AP battery/punching bag for PVE if she's powered up but that's probably more useful than Kingpin.

After champion rewards I ended up doing 30 pulls total. Got:
    3x Hela
    1x Carol
    2x Doom
    I only got 1x Bonus Token (Magik) but the above average 5* pulls counterbalanced that. I'll probably spend tokens until Doom leaves latest legends. If the new 5* is solid, I'll continue to pull.
    Spending all those tokens also let me champ Bishop and, err, Emma.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would normally record a video for something like opening 192 pulls...

...but my video got interrupted in the middle by family.  It wasnt on purpose, and it's not like I can start over.  And it's pretty glaring... so yeah.  Guess I'll just give you the results via text. 

192 pulls (136 LTs, 1400 CP)

18 5*s.    

So one every 10.66666666667 pulls.  Not good.  Especially when drawn over such a large amount.   There were moments where I wanted to throw the phone pretty badly... and i cant tell you the last time I've thrown anything other than a ball.

Anyways, the champ rewards gave me more LTs and CP.... opened 21 more.  Got 4 more covers.  That wasnt as bad.  Still doesnt make up for the horrible pull ratio during nearly 200 pulls.

In the end, got Carol to 7, Doom to 8, and Hela to 9.

At least there wasnt any 6th cover on a color wastage.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    Options
    pulled until i had each ability for hela covered (approx 90-95 total pulls). ended up 1/3/4. doom started 2/1/2 ended 5/1/5 +1 saved. carol was 1/1/1, ended 1/3/3. still have 2700+ cp left over.
  • kennn712
    kennn712 Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Options
    193 pulls with a 1/0/0 Doom, 1/1/0 Marvel and 0/0/0 Hela.

10 Doom
    11 Marvel
    9 Hela

That makes it 15.5%

Plus 3 5* BH (only had Doom as a BH as I wanted him finished) - making the 5-star percentage slightly higher at 17.01%

I end up with a champed Doom, 5/2/5 Marvel and a 5/2/2 Hela.

Not worth trying to get that one CM cover so I'll go back to hoarding until CM and Doom rotate out
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    30 LLs, 3 5*s, the third on the last pull.  2 Yellow Dooms and 1 Black Hela, each a color I already have.  Not a single BH.  Not a result I'd have asked for.
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    32 tokens:

4 Hela Black: 0/0/4

1 of each Doom cover + 1 extra black: 1/2/1

1 Capt Marvel Green: 0/2/0

1 BH Kitty red, 0 BH 4*

Great pull rates, sucky distribution for Hela. :(