When does 5Kingpin rotate out of LLs ?

Options
tonypq
tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
Anyone know when Kingpin rotates out for Hela ?

Also any 4 transitioners going to use your stash when Hela rotates in or you all hate 5Carol so much that you plan to wait for her to leave ?

I'm on the fence. I'm a Doom fan so don't mind him, but if I wait for Carol to leave that means Doom is gone also. The two 5s that replace them could be equally lousy, not sure I'd expect them to release two upper tier 5s back to back for me to keep waiting. 

Comments

• Sendikelm
    Sendikelm Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    In two weeks exactly - 04/15.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tonypq said:
    Anyone know when Kingpin rotates out for Hela ?

Also any 4 transitioners going to use your stash when Hela rotates in or you all hate 5Carol so much that you plan to wait for her to leave ?

I'm on the fence. I'm a Doom fan so don't mind him, but if I wait for Carol to leave that means Doom is gone also. The two 5s that replace them could be equally lousy, not sure I'd expect them to release two upper tier 5s back to back for me to keep waiting. 
    I think most are waiting to see who the next 5 after Hela is and will make their choice then. 

If we get a meta-defining End Game 5, then it’ll be worth it to lose Doom for that character. Of course then you might just skip Marvel altogether as well. If the next 5 is like the recent string of 5s (sort of meh), then it comes down to character preference. And even though he’s kind of meh, God Emperor Doom is one of the coolest CHARACTERS ever. 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not soon enough
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Been waiting all day for it to rotate....anyone have an idea on the time?   I have 25 LTs burning a hole in my pocket.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    See post 2 in this thread... next week, amigo.
  • jym010
    Options
    Thank you sir...spaced on the date!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In the US, you know what they say.....Tax Day is Hela.
  • KC_Hammer
    KC_Hammer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    tonypq said:
    I have no beef with Carol and I didn't get Hela from her initial store so I will spend my small stash until I get at least one of her then probably go back to classic legends tokens.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    KC_Hammer said:
    tonypq said:
    I have no beef with Carol and I didn't get Hela from her initial store so I will spend my small stash until I get at least one of her then probably go back to classic legends tokens.
    Same here, didnt get Hela at launch, and i have no problems with either GED or 5Carol. Just waiting for kingpin to leave....
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I'm holding onto my LTs at least until Hela is in for two reasons:

1) at that point, the only three 5*s I haven't rostered yet will be in latest (and I'm a completionist) 

2) just in case they happen to introduce a 4* character that would be an effective counter to kitty/Grockett so that I can BH and cover them quickly. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I'm holding onto my LTs at least until Hela is in for two reasons:

2) just in case they happen to introduce a 4* character that would be an effective counter to kitty/Grockett so that I can BH and cover them quickly. 
    There are already plenty of 4* characters that are effective counters to those teams. There is an entire thread dedicated to it so you should already have those characters or BH them if you don't.

This past season in Shield Sim I used XPool/Peggy/Bishop to go from 1800 (where the wall of those teams appears no matter how much you skip) to 2000 with no trouble at all other than a few health packs for Bishop.

KGB
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I propose we standardize on Fi5k
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is it a Hela of a day today? I managed to rebuild my LT's a little bit after chasing CM5 a little while ago so might chuck a few of them at her and Doom with the hope of some Magik bonus heroes otherwise.
  • jym010
    Options
    I have about 30 LTs I wanted to open this morning but still waiting for Kingpin to rotate out.  Come on!  My itchy trigger finger is wanting to unleash the beast and get me some Hela!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It usually happens at noon EST. I got my Fi5k to 4/4/3 yesterday. I’d like to finish him for completion, but oh well.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It’s unhoarding day!!  May your legendary pulls be HELA good!!  Please be advised pre-mature pulling may cause blindness.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jym010 said:
    I have about 30 LTs I wanted to open this morning but still waiting for Kingpin to rotate out.  Come on!  My itchy trigger finger is wanting to unleash the beast and get me some Hela!
    Im basically in the same position (27 LTs and waiting) and yeah, I feel the exact same way too, i've been itching all morning!!! 

I think Hela enters at the same time War of Realms closes, so just keep an eye on the timer above that... less then 3hrs to go, whooo!
  • DjinnBabba
    DjinnBabba Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yay! Pull party soon.  May the odds be ever in your favor. 
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jym010 said:
    Im basically in the same position (27 LTs and waiting) and yeah, I feel the exact same way too, i've been itching all morning!!! 

I think Hela enters at the same time War of Realms closes, so just keep an eye on the timer above that... less then 3hrs to go, whooo!
    The existing token packs are updated on the Data Push, which usually happens somewhere between 10 and Noon EST, usually.  It should really start prior to the close of that store, but so far it hasn't.  I'm pretty sure someone actually executes the Data Push (it only happens on weekdays,) so it probably happens when the person who pushes the button gets around to it...
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My parents gave me one of these as a child so I would never have an excuse to procrastinate.