Roster Slot Discount! *Updated (3/25/19)

Options
13»

Comments

• FesterTester
    FesterTester Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    I bought "that one last slot" a few minutes before 9 AM, also figured it would run until noon or sometime in the afternoon with the weekly data push.
    Got a load screen at 9:43 AM after finishing a DDQ fight, and that appears to have been the update that ended the sale.
  • littlevamp78
    littlevamp78 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Update: Due to the server issues earlier today, we are going to extend the roster slot sale for another day.  An in-game message communicating this will be visible later today.
    -----

Was this ever added? I never got a message and the slots have been costing 1k since it came back up 

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,664 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LakeStone said: 
    Update: Due to the server issues earlier today, we are going to extend the roster slot sale for another day.  An in-game message communicating this will be visible later today.
    -----

Was this ever added? I never got a message and the slots have been costing 1k since it came back up 

I saw an in game message yesterday.
  • littlevamp78
    littlevamp78 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    LakeStone said: 
    -----

I saw an in game message yesterday.
    Weird, I got on multiple times after the game came back up, the last time being in the evening and never got a message nor the discount continued.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bought slots. Should be set for another year if I hang in that long. These days I'm not feeling it.