Galactic Heroes

13»

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I took the free pull and got an Emma Frost black. Yuck. 
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I really like this store, and it seems to like me too.

Silver Surfer and StarLord may not be top tier, but they both have situational uses.
    SS being stun proof is great for when you must deal with Bishop.
    StarLord is the only 5* Guardian, so great for straight dps along with Grocket.

When I make draws, I usually go until hitting a 5*. My first taste was on Thursday when it took me 6 pulls until getting a yellow StarLord. He's now 2/2/1. I planned to stop then until getting my 2 event tokens, but...

Saturday I had an itch to spend and this time it only took 2 pulls until a black Silver Surfer. Today I woke up and my alliance had finished round 8, so I drew again. Two pulls later a blue Silver Surfer making him a pretty ideal 3/3/3.

And then a bit later I decided to push my luck. Duces must be wild because again I hit a 5* after 2 pulls. This time I got yellow Captain Marvel so I'm set for essentials and can hoard until the Endgame release.

So 12 total pulls yeilded 4x 5*s. I'm so happy with the results that I almost posted this in the best moments thread.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Scraped together enough CP for one more pull before the store closes, and got a green Captain Marvel! I'm not entirely sure how many pulls I made, but it can't have been more than a dozen or so, so getting three 5* covers out of that is pretty awesome.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    When does the store close? I haven't had a chance to use my 2 tokens yet but I'm guessing there should be enough time or I can use them post store?
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    When does the store close? I haven't had a chance to use my 2 tokens yet but I'm guessing there should be enough time or I can use them post store?
    According to the timer above the store banner, there is nearly 19hrs left. So you should still have time to redeem them, no matter which part of the world you're living in...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    According to the timer above the store banner, there is nearly 19hrs left. So you should still have time to redeem them, no matter which part of the world you're living in...
    Cool, thanks Ed!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled the two tokens from Thanos event - Carnage and Spider woman.

So exciting. Be still my beating heart. 
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got one token from thanos progression, and one from the carol vault. 

I got an X-23 and a Gamora.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 2 "free" tokens from the boss event gave me a 5*Star Lord on the 1st pull (and some 4* on the 2nd).