Galactic Heroes

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bought a 10 pack from the celebration vault. Got the Galactic Heroes token and the C4rol cover. Then that token turned into a 5* Carol yellow. I dumped the couple hundred CP I had in there as well, because I'd rather get more covers for SS or SL than anyone currently in Latest, but just ended up with a bunch of 4*. Got Namor completely covered, tho, so I'm really not complaining.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    3 pulls, all 4*s so far. Thor (Champ level), Blade (saved cover) & Carnage (Green). At least Carnage will get champed once I get the black cover from Round 6. 
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Loosie said:
    3 pulls, all 4*s so far. Thor (Champ level), Blade (saved cover) & Carnage (Green). At least Carnage will get champed once I get the black cover from Round 6. 
    I'm one cover away from 3* Doc Ock (my current bonus hero at that tier) giving me the final Black cover I need to champ Carnage or getting it from this event. I don't know which I predict happening first...
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 pulls for a yellow Carol.

5 more pulls got me two champ levels for SS, who can now tank blue for strange with a support. 

Quitting now, while ahead.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 5tar-Lord on pull 6, and no other 5*s so far. It's always a mixed experience that I know I'll get event tokens for the store, but can't also get event CP at a worthwhile rate, too.

I was fortunate to place well in Sim and the X-23 champ rewards included 25 CP (she's now at 366), so that was another pull, but of course that's very rare.

While pulling I got a couple LLs from champ levels and none of those gave out a 5* there either. I suppose a drought it okay now if it means I'll pull better when Carol hits the LLs in a couple weeks.
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited March 2019
    4 pulls so far, 0x5*

my bad luck continues from the previous store, previous store was 1x5* in 20 pulls.

hope i break it soon.

Edit: just finished my rant above and decided to clear out Carol's 40 item vault, pulled back to back Silver Surfers (R + R)  with token + CP, color me surprised!
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 96 Match Maker
    16 pulls 2 carol red and yellow on 7th and last
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    I went 0/14. Then, I pulled one more. SS then 0/2. I stand at 1/16.
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    bbigler said:
    KGB said:
    bbigler said:
    jym010 said:
    1 pull= 1 Carol....done until free tokens...
    You could have waited for the free tokens and still gotten Carol on the 1st pull. 
    I don't believe that is true. Each store has it's own predetermined RNG numbers. So the ones from the Captain Marvel store have nothing to do with the Latest Legends.

KGB

I know. I was referring to the free tokens from the boss event. If you're expecting to get them, then why spend CP now? Just wait and see what you get from those 2 pulls first.
    I knew I was going to get the 2 tokens.  I was just impatient and had just come into some cp and had predetermined only 1 pull.  Just to get a taste...still hoarding LL and cp
  • Kingart813
    Kingart813 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Im too scared to drop my CP on these stores... I think I'll just hoard and spend on classics, until I'm competitive for 5* land 
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    First pull was 5star lord for me too, so was the third with a bh jj, and the 6th was surfer. 7 pulls with 3+1!! 5*s, wow!. Sadly no ms marvel which was the only thing i actually wanted. This is the luckiest unlucky ive ever been. :D
    So, I've managed to scrape together some cp for 2 more pulls and got the 2 tokens from come and get me. And with the last and final token pull, i got Ms marvel yellow! I cannot express how stupidly happy this makes me!!

This has been my best store ever. 11 pulls total with 4+1 of them 5*. One of each to boot!!
    Since things tend to balance out, I'm probably headed for the worst drought ever now.
    Still, I will always look back on this store fondly. :)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The two progression tokens both gave fourstars, but it was Gamora and Bishop so it could be worse. I got Kingpin on my first pull and Doom on the second, didn't expect the streak to continue. I will get a cover for Captain Marvel once she is in Latest Legends.
  • Space Dwarf
    Space Dwarf Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Got all ya beat. I went 0/35 on the vault. Not one single 5*. 🤦‍♂️ 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,762 Chairperson of the Boards
    22 pulls: 1 SL, 2 SS, 2 Carols and two 4* bonus, so definitely not complaining, especially as my 1/5/1 SS was really happy to get 2 black covers.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of the Progression tokens got me another 5tarLord cover (unfortunately not a green one, but still good), and another set off a small champ reward cascade, giving me another couple of LTs.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    After about 15 pulls 2 SLs. I'd much rather have either Surfer or Carol... but the RNG does what the RNG does.

I'll maybe be able to manage 1 more pull before it closes... but I'm not optimistic.
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    I pulled a token from the vault and got the other 2 from the event. My 3 tokens got me:
    1. 5* Cpt. Marvel Red + bonus Thanos Purple (to 4/4/4)
    2. Moonknight Green
    3. 5* Star-Lord Green (to 3/2/1).
    Obviously very happy with that result. I'm not going to pull any more because both SL & SS are at 6 covers and I'd only have about ~20 pulls before it closes. I'm hoarding until both Cable (champed) & Kingpin (5/2/5 + 2) are out of latest.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I got a Star Lord in my 5th and likely final pull. No Carol.
  • littlevamp78
    littlevamp78 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    9 pulls every one of them was a 4 star but I didn't write down which ones