I’ve denied the signs too long... I’m a 5* player

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    The color doesn’t matter as much as the length of the stun vs. AP cost. Gam/Bobby will knock you out quickly due to the cheap cost and for a decent length of time. 
    That's why I asked what you like about Gamora or Iceman. I like the old Ock; 3 turn stun for 10 AP was a decent alternative to Gamora or Iceman.

PS. Spidey stuns when there are 4 or more web tiles. His stun is more like a 12 AP AoE 2 turn stun.
    No prob. That’s why I clarified. There is no one with a stun like Gamora/Bobby in 5* land. If we ever get one, that character will get played a lot I’d imagine. Chasing 9-14 AP for a stun longer than a turn is just too much. By the time you get the AP, Gritty has melted you.

I know people say there’s not much more you can add to the meta before it’s “one turn and done”, but many of the great 4* character mechanics could shake up the 5* meta if we had 5* versions. 

A 5* Rogue yellow power would be THE defensive character in the 5 tier. 

A 5* Chavez green dropping crits easily would get played. 

A 5* Grocket yellow would obviously get play with Kitty. 

A 5* version of Carol’s green doing passive AOE damage for making matches would make bringing half health Thor a risky proposition

I don’t know how much a Vulture like battery would get played as we already have one in Thor. But we could still use a Purple/Black/Blue battery. 

Just saying there’s still room for growth in the tier and the ability to make good, useful characters that don’t just sit on the bench unless essential. And they don’t even have to reinvent the wheel. Just tweak what has worked in then 4* tier. Kitty for example is a souped up version of Nico. 

I’m hoping that 5* version of a cheap/long stun comes soon so Matt can carve out more of a niche, because he’s really fun to play!

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems like OML/Kitty/somebody cheap would get more play than I see. Like C&D, or even G4mora
  • Daredevil217
    OJSP said:
    I know people say there’s not much more you can add to the meta before it’s “one turn and done”, but many of the great 4* character mechanics could shake up the 5* meta if we had 5* versions. 

A 5* Rogue yellow power would be THE defensive character in the 5 tier. 

A 5* Chavez green dropping crits easily would get played. 

A 5* Grocket yellow would obviously get play with Kitty. 

A 5* version of Carol’s green doing passive AOE damage for making matches would make bringing half health Thor a risky proposition

I don’t know how much a Vulture like battery would get played as we already have one in Thor. But we could still use a Purple/Black/Blue battery. 

Just saying there’s still room for growth in the tier and the ability to make good, useful characters that don’t just sit on the bench unless essential. And they don’t even have to reinvent the wheel. Just tweak what has worked in then 4* tier. Kitty for example is a souped up version of Nico. 

I’m hoping that 5* version of a cheap/long stun comes soon so Matt can carve out more of a niche, because he’s really fun to play!
    Well, arguably, the 4*s you mentioned already do that. A lot of players have them leveled high enough, so when they are boosted, their powers become stronger than the 5*s. They have less match damage, but that sometimes work in their favour because they could hide behind the 5*. Some players even play the majority of their events with their boosted 4*s before changing to their 5*s.

Keep working on your 4*s. Lvl 479 Vulture is one of the most obnoxious opponent I ever faced, seconded by Gamora. But, that's what makes the events interesting.

I know people don't like using a combination of 4*/5* or even 3*/5* because of various reasons, but some of the faster teams consist of a mix of characters from different tiers.

I have no objections if they release 5* characters similar to the 4*s you mentioned, but there's no reason to wait until they are released to have fun with what we already have now.
    This is helpful. Rather than build up the best 4s, I went the route of bringing everyone up evenly, so my characters are all around 280-320.  So 370 is likely years away for this guy. It would be nice to have 5* versions of those powers that you can play all the time and not just when the 4* is boosted. But it’s good to know there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. 

I do like what you said about the 4/5, 3/5 combos though. I’ve been playing wins-based and it’s been interesting building different teams around whatever character is featured (like the Cable/DD/shuri earlier).  I usually don’t play Thorkoye every match (out of boredom) but have grown to enjoy them with an actual black outlet in Quicksilvers PVP. That outlet ironically has me targeting more Gritty teams as I can use the swap plus Okoyes spear to get hard-to-reach tiles. Fun!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    This is helpful. Rather than build up the best 4s, I went the route of bringing everyone up evenly, so my characters are all around 280-320.  So 370 is likely years away for this guy. It would be nice to have 5* versions of those powers that you can play all the time and not just when the 4* is boosted. But it’s good to know there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. 
    That's probably similar to what I've been doing too, with a couple of exceptions (Rulk and BP, for different reasons). I don't think I've focused on leveling any character in particular. The covers just come from tokens and event rewards.

Believe it or not, our roster building strategy is not too different. I just happened to start or got to that stage earlier. There was a time when my 4*s were between 280-320 too.

Whenever I had good 4*s boosted to above 390, I would practice beating 5* teams with them. It was really interesting (read: tough) when Gambit was everywhere, but now it's not so bad. Kitty is tough too, but somehow more managable (probably because my 4*s are bigger now). Due to how MMR works, I could climb with my 4*s without getting hit by 5* teams until I get to the point where I want to shield and shield hop.

I used 479 as an example, because most people I see only use their 4*s instead of their 5* when they are at 370 or close to it. But, there's really no reason not to use them sooner, as long as they can beat the opponents we're matched against. Those lvl 320 4*s will be boosted to around 420 and they should comfortably beat 5* teams. If we get hit, we'll be hit by other 4* teams or retals. It is actually a problem having a boosted 4* more than lvl 435 because they count as a 5* for MMR purposes. 

I'm not denying that having a 5* with those 4* powers would act more as a deterrent, but getting that 5* fully covered/championed takes time too. In your case, it might indeed be quicker to get the new 5* before the 4* gets to 370, whenever that is. But, I think it's slightly an oversight to think that once we enter the 5* tier the 4*s become useless. Of course, as we get more 5*s and they gain more levels, the 4*s would see less playtime, but that's the problem with all tiers and having so many characters anyway. 
    On the back of this conversation I've been running Cage and Quake in Blue Shift, boosted to 446 and 412 respectively, and the hits I've been getting have almost exclusively been retaliations, so I've been floating around 500-600 points. I was hoping to get hit by some 4* teams for easier rentals that the 5* teams I've been fighting. The fights have been good fun and puzzly, they just take way longer.
    19 champed 5*s BTW, between 450 and 459
  • Daredevil217
    So one thing I really liked about the 4* tier was having a “new toy” to play with every couple weeks. I’ve pretty much played all my 5* champs to death in a variety of combos, and am ready for some new additions!  Weirdly my favorite characters in terms of fun are the non-metas, Daredevil and Cable. I don’t like playing the Thorkoye game (but do play them to blast out mindless wins). And I don’t play Gritty hardly ever because they’re too pack intensive (except in Sim where Daredevil can tank). 

I’m anticipating Doom getting a TON of play if I am able to champ him based on how I like to grind out wins, coupled with his healing mechanics (C5rol likely will ride the bench). 

Unfortunately, Endgame is a ways out. And with most my excess iso going into leveling/champing new 4s (that I only use in PVE essential nodes), I’m definitely feeling the burden of not having a “new toy” for months.

I do have three ready to champ today in Goblin, RRGR and Angel. I feel Goblin will be the most fun (and is one of my favorite villains) whereas Angel will be a nice counter to Danvers. I could really really use some double iso goodness to give me more characters options to play around with.  Until then, it’s just the same combos I’ve been using. 
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    I see the expression "being a 5 star player" as been matched with 5* opponents only in PvP, not if you are using some 5 * in PvE
  • Daredevil217
    Wonko33 said:
    I see the expression "being a 5 star player" as been matched with 5* opponents only in PvP, not if you are using some 5 * in PvE
    That's fair.  I was using it from the perspective of what I was playing (both PVE and PVP) and not with regards to what I was facing.  Moot now, as I am definitely a 5* player by any definition of the word.  And this thread has sort of become my place to post random updates on that transition from 4* player to "fake 5* player" (my definition) to "real 5* player" (your definition).
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    So one thing I really liked about the 4* tier was having a “new toy” to play with every couple weeks. I’ve pretty much played all my 5* champs to death in a variety of combos, and am ready for some new additions!  Weirdly my favorite characters in terms of fun are the non-metas, Daredevil and Cable. I don’t like playing the Thorkoye game (but do play them to blast out mindless wins). And I don’t play Gritty hardly ever because they’re too pack intensive (except in Sim where Daredevil can tank). 

I’m anticipating Doom getting a TON of play if I am able to champ him based on how I like to grind out wins, coupled with his healing mechanics (C5rol likely will ride the bench). 

Unfortunately, Endgame is a ways out. And with most my excess iso going into leveling/champing new 4s (that I only use in PVE essential nodes), I’m definitely feeling the burden of not having a “new toy” for months.

I do have three ready to champ today in Goblin, RRGR and Angel. I feel Goblin will be the most fun (and is one of my favorite villains) whereas Angel will be a nice counter to Danvers. I could really really use some double iso goodness to give me more characters options to play around with.  Until then, it’s just the same combos I’ve been using. 
    I still regularly try out new teams with a single 5 in both story and versus. For me it still depends on the boost list of 4's.

Daredevil is still my favorite 5. Currently I have devil, kitty, black suit, banner, and bolt. I'm one cover away on archangel so he is my bonus right now in case people take to using carol. I love having hard counters ready.
  • Daredevil217
    tiomono said:

I still regularly try out new teams with a single 5 in both story and versus. For me it still depends on the boost list of 4's.

Daredevil is still my favorite 5. Currently I have devil, kitty, black suit, banner, and bolt. I'm one cover away on archangel so he is my bonus right now in case people take to using carol. I love having hard counters ready.
    Daredevil, while not my best character (he's probably my 6th best honestly) is my favorite too.  And not just because he's my username and favorite comic character.  I just like the way he plays. 

I like hard counters as well and wish I could have went harder and got more Spidey covers, but my Ghost Rider was 4/4/4 (now finished thanks to the store) and Goblin was maxed +1.  Just felt like a waste of resources to chase one character (who is not good aside from his hard counter) while putting champ levels on two older, mostly obsolete characters.  So I stopped after finishing Reyes.  I'd rather use those resources to have a better shot of covering the post-Fisk trio of 5*.
  • Daredevil217
    So I am currently up to 282 pulls. I’ve worked to level my characters as evenly as possible and the payoff is the tide is rising on my 3*/4* champs where they’re kicking out better and better rewards each week. So my goal of 350 pulls for Endgame is starting to look like a real likelihood. 

I finally hit my 1.7 million iso goal as well and am slowing building up extra “spending money”.  Most will go towards 4* as I get covers for Magik and Talos, but assuming I get past those blocks, I’m curious who to champ next. All the following are level 330 and it costs 405k to finish them. So I can try and champ one at a time or bring them up collectively. 

Max-covered:

Archangel- Hard counter for Carol

Green Goblin - The most fun/interesting character

Ghost Rider- Meh...

Not maxed:

Loki (4/5/3)- 4 bonus Hulks away from maxed. Nice purple nuke (I’m lacking)

Panther (2/5/5)- Won’t be champed until I get a resupply black on August 7.  But could do Panthos. 

IW Captain America (2/5/5), Gambit (2/4/5)- Also options?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I can win offensively with only GR:RR champed, against all kinds of opponents, I just can’t hang on to defensive points. He is pretty upper middle tier as best I can tell.
  • Daredevil217
    OJSP said:
    Ghost Rider is not meh. He tanks for Thor at the same level and his black is a strong nuke for all the AP that Okoye collects.

He's pretty versatile. With your other 5*s, he would work quite nicely with DD. His green can deal more damage on a good board and he provides another stun for DD with his red. A stunned enemy wouldn't survive the damage from 3 repeater tiles and the cascades.
    I don’t think Robbie is a “meh” character. He just has unfortunate colors, where on my roster there are better options. It really is a “first world problem” (might have to bump that thread!).

My Thor is softcapped, so most people tank red/yellow for him. A green tank is nice, but not necessary since he generates his own. 

Black is a great nuke, but Jessica, Goblin, and soon... Doom, also have great black nukes. 

Red is sort of the throwaway color since there’s tons of better red in the tier. Of my available options: Thor/Jess/Okoye/IW Cap have beastly reds; with Gambit/Kitty/Captain Marvel (soon) also having reds. 

Goblin gives a black nuke similar to Robbie, low match damage makes him easier to hide on offense, he has the instant repeater fortification (since those don’t seem to be going away in the tier) and he gives a nuke on purple that I currently don’t have (and won’t until Gambit gets a feeder and iso/ Loki gets fed and iso). 

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    WARNING: LONG POST AHEAD

I have to agree with both Daredevil and OJSP (not everything, of course, just bits and pieces). Just to give my unsolicited opinions (I'm taking a break in between assignments, and I enjoy character debates):

First, addressing what DD said. Yes, you can say that Ghosty has "unfortunate colours". But I could argue that the same can be said of literally any other 5*. Even in the standard Thor/Jess/Okoye trio, they conflict on Red (all three) and Yellow (Thor and Okoye), and have no 5* match damage on Purple. Sub in Doom for Jessica? Then they conflict on Yellow (all three), and still not 5* match damage in Purple. Due to the number of 5* and their colour combinations, there are bound to be clashes here and there. It does depends on who you team up with whoever else. I admit I have a champed Strange; he and Ghosty have perfect active coverage, so I may not feel the clash as much. But it still holds true.

Ghosty's Red is definitely the throwaway one. There are just much better Red users in the tier. Still, if a player has a lack of Red users, or if Ghosty is their only champ 5* with Red (looking at you RoadWarror mi amigo heehee), his Red isn't the worst. Heck, I'd prefer Ghosty's Red to Carol's Red; at least it gives you a guaranteed 1-turn Stun. And it shines against bosses that make matches, and/or if there's only one opponent left.

Gobby plays somewhat differently to Ghosty, so I don't think it would be fair or accurate to say one is better than the other. What I will say is that they make a great pair: Goblin fortifies both of their Countdowns and Repeaters, and you have a choice of two great Black nukes. Those two are only missing a Blue user, which might or might not be important.

As for OJSP: yes, a huge draw of Ghosty is that he tanks very well for Thor. There have been PvPs where Thor has had pitiful health remaining, yet I happily continued to use him because Ghosty tanked everything for him bar Yellow. And yea, I agree that if all a player cares about is the meta, then they shouldn't bother about anyone else besides Thor/Okoye/Jessica. And maybe Kitty and Thanos. Don't be like me, a bugger currently trying to complete Cable before he leaves; really wants a champed God Doom; and wouldn't mind having a champed Fatpin.

I also agree that Ghosty is quite versatile. Like Jessica, any of the 5-5-3 builds is viable with him, depending on opponents and teammates. I do disagree that Goblin is more meh than Ghosty though; as said above, both play somewhat differently. Ghosty's Black nuke is more reliable but costs more, and besides, Goblin can fortify the countdown. Ghosty's Green is meant for boardshake, AP gain, and solid damage, but is its own drawback because eventually the board will be dry of basic R/G/B tiles. Goblin's Purple is meant for its bag of tricks, but seriously, players will only use Red. And Goblin's Yellow is a great support ability, albeit it sucks if you want your countdowns to last longer. Ghosty's Red...i've already mentioned it.
  • Daredevil217
    WARNING: LONG POST AHEAD

I have to agree with both Daredevil and OJSP (not everything, of course, just bits and pieces). Just to give my unsolicited opinions (I'm taking a break in between assignments, and I enjoy character debates):

First, addressing what DD said. Yes, you can say that Ghosty has "unfortunate colours". But I could argue that the same can be said of literally any other 5*. Even in the standard Thor/Jess/Okoye trio, they conflict on Red (all three) and Yellow (Thor and Okoye), and have no 5* match damage on Purple. Sub in Doom for Jessica? Then they conflict on Yellow (all three), and still not 5* match damage in Purple. Due to the number of 5* and their colour combinations, there are bound to be clashes here and there. It does depends on who you team up with whoever else. I admit I have a champed Strange; he and Ghosty have perfect active coverage, so I may not feel the clash as much. But it still holds true.

Ghosty's Red is definitely the throwaway one. There are just much better Red users in the tier. Still, if a player has a lack of Red users, or if Ghosty is their only champ 5* with Red (looking at you RoadWarror mi amigo heehee), his Red isn't the worst. Heck, I'd prefer Ghosty's Red to Carol's Red; at least it gives you a guaranteed 1-turn Stun. And it shines against bosses that make matches, and/or if there's only one opponent left.

Gobby plays somewhat differently to Ghosty, so I don't think it would be fair or accurate to say one is better than the other. What I will say is that they make a great pair: Goblin fortifies both of their Countdowns and Repeaters, and you have a choice of two great Black nukes. Those two are only missing a Blue user, which might or might not be important.

As for OJSP: yes, a huge draw of Ghosty is that he tanks very well for Thor. There have been PvPs where Thor has had pitiful health remaining, yet I happily continued to use him because Ghosty tanked everything for him bar Yellow. And yea, I agree that if all a player cares about is the meta, then they shouldn't bother about anyone else besides Thor/Okoye/Jessica. And maybe Kitty and Thanos. Don't be like me, a bugger currently trying to complete Cable before he leaves; really wants a champed God Doom; and wouldn't mind having a champed Fatpin.

I also agree that Ghosty is quite versatile. Like Jessica, any of the 5-5-3 builds is viable with him, depending on opponents and teammates. I do disagree that Goblin is more meh than Ghosty though; as said above, both play somewhat differently. Ghosty's Black nuke is more reliable but costs more, and besides, Goblin can fortify the countdown. Ghosty's Green is meant for boardshake, AP gain, and solid damage, but is its own drawback because eventually the board will be dry of basic R/G/B tiles. Goblin's Purple is meant for its bag of tricks, but seriously, players will only use Red. And Goblin's Yellow is a great support ability, albeit it sucks if you want your countdowns to last longer. Ghosty's Red...i've already mentioned it.
    I’m right there with you in terms of wanting a varied roster. Doom might be my most anticipated character since Daredevil. Just because I love the character so much. I will find ways to make him work! And if you ever check out the latest fun teams thread, I’ve played Cable a ton.

I agree Goblin and Ghosty are very different beasts. Both are “meh” compared to the meta, but I think good solid character. Maybe tier 3? Below the Daredevils and Black Bolts and Dooms.

And do people only use Red for Goblin bombs because it is that good, or because his other options suck? AP steal and stun seem like they could be good. I’m curious does the stun hit the same enemy or will it get the whole team if all the bombs go off. 
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    I’m right there with you in terms of wanting a varied roster. Doom might be my most anticipated character since Daredevil. Just because I love the character so much. I will find ways to make him work! And if you ever check out the latest fun teams thread, I’ve played Cable a ton.

And do people only use Red for Goblin bombs because it is that good, or because his other options suck? AP steal and stun seem like they could be good. I’m curious does the stun hit the same enemy or will it get the whole team if all the bombs go off. 
    Yea my 4/6/2 Doom can't get completed soon enough. I tried him out with Surfer and Loki in the Fantastic 4 node in the new PvE; that was fun, and also thematically appropriate (not for Loki though). I'm looking forward to using Thor/Okoye/Doom, and Thanos/Surfer/Doom. I'll definitely find other combos as well. And yes, a large reason why I want Cable is because, surprisingly, his Blue/Green/Yellow scheme goes well with a lot of 4* and 5* characters. Like in the Human Torch PvP, Cable would have made a good third to Torch and Medusa. I believe you also used your Cable with DD and Shuri in Shuri's PvP to great effect. The bonus CD/R fortification is another factor, although he does it less reliably and efficiently than Goblin.

As for Goblin's bombs being Red, it's purely due to our speed-obsessed metagame. Nothing more, nothing less. All the Strikes, Attacks, stuns, and AP steals in the world will never compete with almost 30k worth of damage.
    Below the Daredevils and Black Bolts and Dooms.

I see what you did there. Are there any forum users with the name "Doom"?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited March 2019
    dont worry guys, one of these years i'll champ a second 5*...then I'll make sure all the threads know my nuanced opinions on Kingpin or whoever, and exactly how well they pair with gho5t rider: robbie reyes lol.
  • Daredevil217
    dont worry guys, one of these years i'll champ a second 5*...
    Ive been a fan of your experiment, but am nervous it won’t be a success. Last I checked you still need about 6-7 Kingpin covers in about 6-7 weeks? My numbers might be off a bit, but at that point you would have seen a character through the entirety of their time in Latests. If he isn’t covered, do you then switch to hoarding, or see if you get any luckier with Doom (who seems to have a better chance) or Carol?  It sucks to get them to 8-10 covers and then watch them go to purgatory.

Your play style is one of those cases where the argument for expedited feeders makes sense. A couple covers won’t make or break a high level player but could make a world of difference for someone in your shoes and help with retention. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited March 2019
    Yeah, that's a good question, and I've been wondering the same thing, since I really don't think it's going to be successful either.

I've gotten enough 5*s across this experiment to have covered one and then some, assuming they were all for the same character. I've even gotten 2 bonus 5*s, so if for instance they'd been set to Cable (who for some reason I was getting far and away the most covers for), he would be at 11 covers right now, or if I'd gone all-in on Kingpin he'd be at 8 covers (got one today, up to 1/2/3). I also diluted my experiment some by taking 9 or so draws out of novelty stores along the way, though of course that got me that last GRRR i needed. But the odds say there should have been one more 5* cover in there for somebody had they all gone to Latest Legends. 

I actually do think i may have a better shot at Doom, since my iso spend was being gobbled up first by Ghost Rider, then remedial 5* spending on JJ, Hawkeye, and Okoye to try and make some playable partners for him. Then it went into GSBW and 3* Carol who needed re-champing, rather than my lvl 209 4*s with 5-10 saved covers that have been quietly piling up. So now that that is all done, I should be able to start snowballing my waiting-on-iso 4*s into an influx of "free" LTs across Doom's run in Latest, and my 3* roster continues to grow up into the "good" rewards with several dupes started already. That may be an artificial influx of currency that won't sustain, or it may be what was missing for Kingpin. 

My other thought was that I have enough more-than-halfway covered vintage 5s going that I can realistically chase a few of those. To that end, my current bonus hero strategy remains 5*: Okoye (6/3/1), 4* Chavez (298 - trying to finish my 4/2/2 Jessica Jones), and then my 3*s are for finishing up my last few fed 4*s waiting on 1 cover (currently Blade, then Carnage, then EB Venom, then Punisher. Drax will require a second Rock3t if I don't organically get the one usable color i need before then).

I could either go back to Classics chasing Chavez bonus covers through volume of draws, perhaps getting lucky on some incidental classic 5s while I just hold on to LTs, or I could full on start hoarding and then make a decision on spending into release and special stores as they happen, or waiting on a good crop of new releases. 

I think what I'm going to do though is after Kingpin leaves, and once I get at least one Carol for node access, I'll try and put the brakes on spending as I go and work on chasing iso to get my 4*s over. Then, right before Doom leaves, I'll have the option to pull it all at once, or just wait it out. I don't know if I'll be able to do that from a willpower/enjoyment of the game standpoint, but I do think thats probably the smart play.

My biggest problem with feeding my way to success is that all my feedable 5s require their 4* seedling to go all the way around the horn into the second drop of covers - which is the better part of a year per character. I'm not sure if splitting focus on Okoye and jessica jones is better than going all-in on JJ first or not.
  • Daredevil217
    So I am currently up to 282 pulls. I’ve worked to level my characters as evenly as possible and the payoff is the tide is rising on my 3*/4* champs where they’re kicking out better and better rewards each week. So my goal of 350 pulls for Endgame is starting to look like a real likelihood. 

I finally hit my 1.7 million iso goal as well and am slowing building up extra “spending money”.  Most will go towards 4* as I get covers for Magik and Talos, but assuming I get past those blocks, I’m curious who to champ next. All the following are level 330 and it costs 405k to finish them. So I can try and champ one at a time or bring them up collectively. 

Max-covered:

Archangel- Hard counter for Carol

Green Goblin - The most fun/interesting character

Ghost Rider- Meh...

Not maxed:

Loki (4/5/3)- 4 bonus Hulks away from maxed. Nice purple nuke (I’m lacking)

Panther (2/5/5)- Won’t be champed until I get a resupply black on August 7.  But could do Panthos. 

IW Captain America (2/5/5), Gambit (2/4/5)- Also options?
    Update here. I ended up bringing everyone up to 360. Then up to I believe like 382.  I ended up finishing Panther in the Hela store, but only had an 11% pull rate. Went 7/63 which really hurt the hoard. 

Today I had 1.9 million iso and realized I have Doom at an even 2/3/2 build, while Carol and Hela languish at one cover apiece. So I will likely max Doom way before the others, and likely have to hold on until he leaves to pull again. If I don’t pull a lot of Marvel’s along the way, she may get skipped too. Meaning I likely won’t be covering/champing all three Latests at once. So... I decided to splurge and champ Panther, Ghost Rider, Goblin and Angel all at once, while bringing Doom, Cap, Loki and Gambit to their level maxes as well. Down to 450k iso, but effectively almost doubled my 5* roster!

Hope to find some fun combos!

• ThaRoadWarrior
    So who all have you got now?