Punisher...to the Max!!!

13»

Comments

• fuzzy_cracks
    fuzzy_cracks Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    DAZ0273 said:
    Following the baffling news that 4* Punisher is the least used 4* I found this unacceptable.

Not only is 4* Punisher a murderous whirlwind of death, he has one of the best named PvP events ever!

I have decided that 4Pun will be part of my Deadpool Daily team every day until we can raise him up where he belongs (above Kingpin, seriously, Kingpin?!?!?).

Please join me in this murder-y quest for justice and 4Pun your DDQ today!
    Dude, I think he’s seldomly used is because his cover hardly comes up. I play pve and I haven’t seen a story event in a while that rewards his cover.

But I will join your effort. I believe I have enough covers to do DDQ.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    wingX said:
    abmoraz said:

It's not that there aren't teams he's good on, it's that whatever those teams are, there will always be someone better than him to be on it instead.  Hell, In just about every case, you can use HoboFist instead of 4Pun.  They have the same color coverage without the drawbacks of team stunning.

There is 1 character that can benefit from the team stun and he is 5*Black Panther. where after stunned, he can deal damage. However, he overlap black with Black Panther. I have try using IM40 and other green battery but they seem to have better green or have the same colour ability as him and the result don't seem to be very good (or maybe my 4*Punisher and 5* Panther is too low level and undercover).
    Unfortunately, by the time Frank is ready to stun everyone and go all Army of One, you're usually at the point in the match where that's gonna finish it, and there won't be anyone left by the time Panther recovers and lashes out.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    wingX said:
    abmoraz said:

It's not that there aren't teams he's good on, it's that whatever those teams are, there will always be someone better than him to be on it instead.  Hell, In just about every case, you can use HoboFist instead of 4Pun.  They have the same color coverage without the drawbacks of team stunning.

There is 1 character that can benefit from the team stun and he is 5*Black Panther. where after stunned, he can deal damage. However, he overlap black with Black Panther. I have try using IM40 and other green battery but they seem to have better green or have the same colour ability as him and the result don't seem to be very good (or maybe my 4*Punisher and 5* Panther is too low level and undercover).
    Unfortunately, by the time Frank is ready to stun everyone and go all Army of One, you're usually at the point in the match where that's gonna finish it, and there won't be anyone left by the time Panther recovers and lashes out.
    Frank isn't fond of alive people. Or actually people generally.