Comments

• Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jamesh said:
    Smart80 said:
    jamesh said:
    Smart80 said:
    I think people got excited for nothing. To me it still works the same as it always has.
    When you click train, it checks your highest levelled version in your roster, so you’re max champed (cause otherwise you would have had add level instead of train).
    - If that power is at 5 with the max champ, it goes to the next, your dupe, and adds it there. - If that power is 3 or 4, it goes to max champ and asks if want to switch power configuration

Surely makes no sense to use a cover to switch powers on a max champ as it is free anyway, but still works like that, as it always has...
    The thing is that it doesn't always work like you've described.  It only looks that way if you never check how your max-champs are specced when the "Train" button does the right thing.
    I dont have to check for just about all though, to know the specs and it works this way all the time, for me...
    Multiple people have observed behaviour that conflicts with your rule (both myself and @zodiac339).  Aren't you prepared to consider that the game may not be behaving in the way you think?
    I just highly doubt the devs changed something about this without any notice, nor had i noticed it, and not for total lack of noticing.

Its something else. Just checked with Thor 2*. I got 3 max champs, each with a different power at 3 and dupe at 1/2/1. Yellow gave me the switch option, but green was just added to the dupe... Yellow at 3 is first listed in my roster.
    Respeccd them to have Green power at 3 first in my roster and now green gives me the switch option and yellow is added right away. 

Does this convince you the rule works all the same, yet your roster might have confused you?