R167 Release Notes (12/3/18)

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:

• "Anything For Love"
    I'm actually thinking Copycat here. Not entirely sure why, but that was right where my mind went from that.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anything for love

For some reason I thought of Thanos. His love of Mistress Death led him to do little things like kill half the universe and all that.

• Me929
    Me929 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I am going to go with Namor. They seem to be stretching the clue meanings, and all of Namor’s actions currently have to do with the “love” of Atlantis.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

Here are the release notes for the R167 update!

MPQ 167!
    • "Anything For Love"

Oh I, I love the nightlife
    I got to boogie
    On the disco 'round, oh yea
    Oh, I love the night life
    I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea

5 star Dazzler confirmed!
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    What's Changed:
    • Corrected behavior where "Full Points" would display before the event points were actually full.
    Wooooaaaw, did they actually fix the Meet RnG sub2 timers????
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited December 2018
    Probably common knowledge around here but Logan's Loonies double HP bonus is once only.

For comparison purposes:

Logan's Loonies value is 223 HP per dollar spent
    vs
    Stark Salary value is 155 HP per dollar spent
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Anybody else having Android issues? When I open the game it says there is an update, but google play says to open not update. Then it goes through an endless cycle. I was one hip away from 1200 in PVP bit now I am shielded, because I can't play the game.
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    EDrlex said:
    Anybody else having Android issues? When I open the game it says there is an update, but google play says to open not update. Then it goes through an endless cycle. I was one hip away from 1200 in PVP bit now I am shielded, because I can't play the game.
    But now I am unshielded.

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Me929 said:
    I am going to go with Namor. They seem to be stretching the clue meanings, and all of Namor’s actions currently have to do with the “love” of Atlantis.
    It's not Atlantis that he really loves.

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    DAZ0273 said:
    Nate Grey cause it sounds like a tagline for the new Uncanny X-Men issue...

Image result for nate grey uncanny xmen
    I don't know who you are but you're a real dead ringer for God.
    Is this an alternate timeline Cable or something?
    No, I don't think so, because if you look closely he has feet. (Albeit without stigmata that his hands appear to have.)
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Nate Grey cause it sounds like a tagline for the new Uncanny X-Men issue...

Image result for nate grey uncanny xmen
    I don't know who you are but you're a real dead ringer for God.
    Is this an alternate timeline Cable or something?
    Kind of?  Cable is the son of Scott Summers and Madelyne Pryor (who was later retconned to be a clone of Jean Grey) from the main Marvel reality.
    Pictured is Nate Grey, whos is from the "Age of Apocalypse" reality, where he was a test tube baby cooked up by Mr Sinister from that reality's Scott Summers and Jean Grey's DNA.  He was transplanted to the main reality at the end of that event, along with a few other characters (Dark Beast and Sugarman).
    [Comics are weird]
    Nate is usually portrayed as having massively more powerful telekinetic powers than Cable, since he doesn't have them tied up keeping the techno-organic virus infection at bay.
  • cbj102
    cbj102 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

What's Changed:
    • Hero Point Sale starts today, 12/3, and ends on 12/10!
    So I bought the Logan Loonies bonus and I got nothing (Android) this happen to anyone else and how do I get my points?
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Just did the update, and oooh, pretty Xmas scenery, with xmas colour characters (green and red) and so so many snowflakes. Very nice and festive! :)
    Are there going to be special festive events to look forward to? Will these "xmas characters" get extra use?
    Gotta say, i'm kinda excited now.... let the festivities begin! :))
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last Christmas, apart from giving us their heart, they also gave us the Days of Christmas thingy where you could basically complete a battle each day themed around different groups of characters and win stuff. Think of an Advent Calendar just with more punching and laser bolts. I seem to remember there was a 4* cover or 3 in there and you basically accumulated points from each day to win the rewards.

We also got Archangel/Angel released. 

I don't remember what else.
  • DavidAmaquelin
    DavidAmaquelin Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    DAZ0273 said:
    Last Christmas, apart from giving us their heart, they also gave us the Days of Christmas thingy where you could basically complete a battle each day themed around different groups of characters and win stuff. Think of an Advent Calendar just with more punching and laser bolts. I seem to remember there was a 4* cover or 3 in there and you basically accumulated points from each day to win the rewards.

True, we got the 12 days of christmas event. Everyday you get points and if you win all daily battles the best reward was a 4* peggy carter red cover.

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    All I want for Xmas is
    Double Eye-Sew
    Double Eye-Sew
    Double Eye-Sew
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:

Wow that sounds awesome! Would love me some punchy, laserbolty advent calendar! Especially for 4* covers :)

Maybe this year archangel/angel will get xmas costumes? :P
     Or you know, a lot of festive costumes in general. Im sure there must be some great festive issues out there for a lot of characters...
  • DAZ0273
    Having looked it up we seem to have got a Peggy, Rogue and Devil Dinosaur cover and 10k + Iso, so anything like that again would be very, very nice. Hint, Hint Devs.

I don't remember any double Iso Christmas in my time playing but you do normally get an extra store and/or vault.
  • DAZ0273
    Oh and in 2016 we got Crash of the Mad Titan - a special Crash where you had to beat Thanos with certain characters and it ran every day for 5 Days!
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Drlex said:
    I had that problem the last 2 updates. Hopefully your account is linked to Facebook because I had to uninstall and erase cache and reinstall a few times and even then I'm not sure that was what eventually fixed it.