**** Prowler (Aaron Davis) ****

Comments

• DavidAmaquelin
    DavidAmaquelin Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    I thought it was deadpool in purple with a galactic costume...
  • MateriaHunter7
    MateriaHunter7 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In

Brigby
    said:

Event Schedule

Avengers vs. Ultron - Alliance Event
    • Starts: 11/29/18, 12:00pm EST
    • Ends: 12/3/18, 12:00am EST
    • Prowler (Aaron Davis) in Placement Rewards
    A placement reward for an alliance even? Sure you don't mean progression?

Hmm good question. I'll find some time today to hop into a test build and double check that.

@Brigby I'm pretty sure this is resolved by the AvU announcement, but just checking to make sure?

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin

Brigby
    said:

Event Schedule

Avengers vs. Ultron - Alliance Event
    • Starts: 11/29/18, 12:00pm EST
    • Ends: 12/3/18, 12:00am EST
    • Prowler (Aaron Davis) in Placement Rewards
    A placement reward for an alliance even? Sure you don't mean progression?
    Hmm good question. I'll find some time today to hop into a test build and double check that.

Brigby I'm pretty sure this is resolved by the AvU announcement, but just checking to make sure?

Apologies if I didn't mention it earlier, but Prowler is an Alliance Round Reward, not Placement.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    My wife, a casual player, said to me as she opened up the app and got the Prowler announcement, "Are they just making people up now?"

Joking aside, he actually looks like a pretty good character.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,124 Chairperson of the Boards
    He was in Spider-Man: Homecoming, played by Donald Glover. just not in the suit
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    4/5/4
    pheregas said:
    My wife, a casual player, said to me as she opened up the app and got the Prowler announcement, "Are they just making people up now?"

Man, outside of Ultimate Comics, he has had a good run in Peter Parker's world in the late 80's early 90s, and a resurgence in Dead No More. He's a good multi-generation bridging character, like Cloak and Dagger are now, too.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    pheregas said:

Man, outside of Ultimate Comics, he has had a good run in Peter Parker's world in the late 80's early 90s, and a resurgence in Dead No More. He's a good multi-generation bridging character, like Cloak and Dagger are now, too.
    The strange place of where it’s both

awesome to have been there and remember cool stuff 
    but it sucks to be getting old(er)
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    So... Now we have Deadpool Noir to go with Spider-Man Noir? Especially with the long coat.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanos said:
    @Brigby This makes three 4*'s in a row, we're due for a 5*. Why a break in the pattern?
    Because now they'll be on track to release a 5* the same week as the Captain Marvel movie
    So 5* Korath confirmed?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lol! My son was watching me play. “Prowler? So the purple Deadpool is called Prowler?” Good job Son. Good job.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Support bundle is finally back after the latest update. They are finally rolling out more +6ap for different colour.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,124 Chairperson of the Boards
    So just wanted to check in on this - i took my 1/1/2 lvl 90 Prowler into Simulator with a lvl 288 Medusa and a 287 Vulture, and man, he WORKS against 4ocket teams even that under-built. I can't wait to get him covered to start using him for real.
  • Al_Paca
    Al_Paca Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Are Prowler team-ups guaranteed to be Tinkerer's Toys?  If so that's a sweet deal, stun plus aoe.
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Al_Paca said:
    Are Prowler team-ups guaranteed to be Tinkerer's Toys?  If so that's a sweet deal, stun plus aoe.
    The team damage would only happen if you had more specials than the enemy team, so I'm sure you would only play it when you had that certainty. But, I'm also curious if he can only send his blue as a TU, should be. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Purple should be offlimits since it is passive. I can see black going either way.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did anyone else notice in the Prowler required round today that, if 3-star Doc Ock matches a special tile from his team that Prowler has fortified, Doc Ock generates his special attack tiles as though he has matched a special tile from your team?  While the fortification is yours, the tile still belongs to the enemy.  Is this the way it should work?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did anyone else notice in the Prowler required round today that, if 3-star Doc Ock matches a special tile from his team that Prowler has fortified, Doc Ock generates his special attack tiles as though he has matched a special tile from your team?  While the fortification is yours, the tile still belongs to the enemy.  Is this the way it should work?
    Hm. I definitely did not notice that.
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    I think you're right that it's glitched. I was wondering how he was getting so many attack tiles out against me but was in too much of a hurry to pay close attention. 
    Fortification itself is neutral, so that sounds like a bug if he was indeed getting attacks when matching his own teams' fortified specials. I'll watch for it again tonight. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3
    With the purple cover coming up in this PVE event, Prowler will be my next champed 4*. Who does he work well with? I guess Carnage would work well right? Seems like he'd be fun with Venom (Eddie Brock) and 4* Wasp. Fire Prowler black to make strikes, which lead to enemy protects by Venom, match them to convert them to friendly strikes and then buff with Wasp. Seems powerful, but quite a bit of work.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anon said:
    With the purple cover coming up in this PVE event, Prowler will be my next champed 4*. Who does he work well with? I guess Carnage would work well right? Seems like he'd be fun with Venom (Eddie Brock) and 4* Wasp. Fire Prowler black to make strikes, which lead to enemy protects by Venom, match them to convert them to friendly strikes and then buff with Wasp. Seems powerful, but quite a bit of work.

Shuri loves the fortified tiles Prowler puts out. Might need someone who makes enemy tiles for it to work well though. Venom is probably a good idea.