Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

R165 Release Notes (11/5/18)

BrigbyBrigby Posts: 5,714ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are the Release Notes for the R165 update.

MPQ 165!
  •  "Roman's Line"
What's Changed:
  • [PC Only] Text will appear in the appropriate language in the main screen of the game.
  • The save game structure has been updated to better prevent saves from becoming too large in the future.

Comments

• tph_jamestph_james Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Namor... Finally
  • Arix90Arix90 Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    edited November 5
    Has to be 5* Dazzler especially with an x men boss event coming up
  • Waddles_PinesWaddles_Pines Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    Please no emo Namor... He deserves to be a 5* (yeah yeah, I know the designation is rarity, not power...)

Imperious Rex!!!!
  • fun_and_gunfun_and_gun Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Roman's line = Roman Reigns = big dog = Lockjaw = Dazzler confirmed!
  • TeamStewieTeamStewie Posts: 274 Mover and Shaker
    Anyone else having a problem with this update? I'm getting the annoying there's a new update message even though I updated and tried deleting all my data and reinstalling and am still getting it. I have a Note 9
  • ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,255 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    MPQ 165!
    •  "Roman's Line"
    If this were a crossword puzzle, the answer would be phalanx, which apparently is a Marvel property (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanx_(comics)), so....as @Arix90 & @fun_and_gun already figured out, Dazzler confirmed!
  • mega ghostmega ghost Posts: 1,060 Chairperson of the Boards
    .... could this be Legion?
  • kk3thesskk3thess Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    If you read it fast, it's like "Ronan's Lime". 4* Ronan, The Accuser confirmed.
  • Dartmaster01Dartmaster01 Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I surprised no one has said Phalanx yet.
  • swordfishdataswordfishdata Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Except Zootsax did, an hour ago.  :p

• Xavier_McXavier_Mc Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    The only Roman line I I can think of is "et tu,  Brute"

So I'm guessing Brutus. 
  • Shintok17Shintok17 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
    It's Namor. Roman is Namor backwards. Hope fully they put him as a cillian because we need more of those.
  • Dartmaster01Dartmaster01 Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Except Zootsax did, an hour ago.  :p

Dang, that's what skimming gets me I suppose.

• Screen MonkeyScreen Monkey Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Roman's Line = Alien's morn = 5* Captain Marvel confirmed
  • WEBGASWEBGAS Posts: 403 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 6
    if I had to give an opinion, I think it could be a Kingpin 5 star since season 3 of DD is arinig at this time  B)

If not, Namor-romaN is a good choice too  :D
  • DeNappaDeNappa Posts: 770 Critical Contributor
    I'm also hoping Namor.......

But let's just assume it's gonna be a 5th instance of Black Widow ( Romanoff )
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,190 Chairperson of the Boards
    The "Line" in "Roman's Line" could be like a defensive line or something. Possibly the ultimate example of which was Horatius Cocles, whose single-handed defense of a vital bridge against an overwhelming force brings to mind Skurge's last stand.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 1,464 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm hoping that MPQ are trolling DC by releasing Namor ahead of that Aquachump guys movie. :wink:
  • Alfje17Alfje17 Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    The "Line" in "Roman's Line" could be like a defensive line or something. Possibly the ultimate example of which was Horatius Cocles, whose single-handed defense of a vital bridge against an overwhelming force brings to mind Skurge's last stand.
    Roman's line as in a Roman wall, like Hadrian's Wall, hence Hadrian Harmon, which means Duke Harmon confirmed!

There is actually a Roman the Submariner, so what are the odds that we get Roman instead of Namor, just to troll us?

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,190 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alfje17 said:
    Roman's line as in a Roman wall, like Hadrian's Wall, hence Hadrian Harmon, which means Duke Harmon confirmed!

There is actually a Roman the Submariner, so what are the odds that we get Roman instead of Namor, just to troll us?

I thought of Hadrian's Wall, but didn't have enough knowledge to make a connection with Marvel. Nicely done!