R165 Release Notes (11/5/18)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are the Release Notes for the R165 update.

MPQ 165!
  •  "Roman's Line"
What's Changed:
  • [PC Only] Text will appear in the appropriate language in the main screen of the game.
  • The save game structure has been updated to better prevent saves from becoming too large in the future.

Comments

• tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Namor... Finally
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2018
    Has to be 5* Dazzler especially with an x men boss event coming up
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please no emo Namor... He deserves to be a 5* (yeah yeah, I know the designation is rarity, not power...)

Imperious Rex!!!!
  • fun_and_gun
    fun_and_gun Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Roman's line = Roman Reigns = big dog = Lockjaw = Dazzler confirmed!
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Anyone else having a problem with this update? I'm getting the annoying there's a new update message even though I updated and tried deleting all my data and reinstalling and am still getting it. I have a Note 9
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    MPQ 165!
    •  "Roman's Line"
    If this were a crossword puzzle, the answer would be phalanx, which apparently is a Marvel property (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanx_(comics)), so....as @Arix90 & @fun_and_gun already figured out, Dazzler confirmed!
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    .... could this be Legion?
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    If you read it fast, it's like "Ronan's Lime". 4* Ronan, The Accuser confirmed.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    I surprised no one has said Phalanx yet.
  • swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Except Zootsax did, an hour ago.  :p

• Xavier_Mc
    Xavier_Mc Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    The only Roman line I I can think of is "et tu,  Brute"

So I'm guessing Brutus. 
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    It's Namor. Roman is Namor backwards. Hope fully they put him as a cillian because we need more of those.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Except Zootsax did, an hour ago.  :p

Dang, that's what skimming gets me I suppose.

• Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Roman's Line = Alien's morn = 5* Captain Marvel confirmed
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2018
    if I had to give an opinion, I think it could be a Kingpin 5 star since season 3 of DD is arinig at this time  B)

If not, Namor-romaN is a good choice too  :D
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm also hoping Namor.......

But let's just assume it's gonna be a 5th instance of Black Widow ( Romanoff )
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    The "Line" in "Roman's Line" could be like a defensive line or something. Possibly the ultimate example of which was Horatius Cocles, whose single-handed defense of a vital bridge against an overwhelming force brings to mind Skurge's last stand.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm hoping that MPQ are trolling DC by releasing Namor ahead of that Aquachump guys movie. :wink:
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,528 Chairperson of the Boards
    The "Line" in "Roman's Line" could be like a defensive line or something. Possibly the ultimate example of which was Horatius Cocles, whose single-handed defense of a vital bridge against an overwhelming force brings to mind Skurge's last stand.
    Roman's line as in a Roman wall, like Hadrian's Wall, hence Hadrian Harmon, which means Duke Harmon confirmed!

There is actually a Roman the Submariner, so what are the odds that we get Roman instead of Namor, just to troll us?

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alfje17 said:
    Roman's line as in a Roman wall, like Hadrian's Wall, hence Hadrian Harmon, which means Duke Harmon confirmed!

There is actually a Roman the Submariner, so what are the odds that we get Roman instead of Namor, just to troll us?

I thought of Hadrian's Wall, but didn't have enough knowledge to make a connection with Marvel. Nicely done!