Thee Anniversary Experience...

13»

Comments

• dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    My Anniversary musings...

Hooray Double Iso for such a long time. I was able to champ the last four 4*s that were fully covered and soft cap Dazzler, Nebula and Taskmaster. I also rechamped about 5 3*s so I'm making a dent in that madness. I also raised Okoye and Silver Surfer to level 340 when they were boosted for PvE.

Taskmaster limited - not a huge fan of limited characters and I didn't chase him so ended with 4 covers. I will now forget about him until he's available again.

Places of Power - Kudos on trying something new that seemed quite successful. My alliance was able to clear seven rounds of Deadly for 7 Legendary tokens and scads of CP. I do feel a bit sorry for our commander who has to stress about how to maximize our participation and then communicate that to people in the alliance.

Anniversary Vault. I really enjoyed the Anniversary Vault, I mostly cleared it once, reset and then cleared about half the second vault. Got loads of 4*s and did get a Jessica Jones champ level from one of the Fan Favorite tokens.

PvP - PvP is not my thing but I did enjoy that the tokens were for the Anniversary vault so I dabbled more than usual.

Come And Get Me/Cable release - Fun Boss event, but they are over too soon so I was really only left with PvP to play the last couple of days of the Anniversary. Didn't get Cable but I will eventually get him when he moves to Latest.

Overall I was very pleased. Great job Marvel Puzzle Quest team! 
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    I am HP positive now so always pull 100HP Heroic per day. With anniversary I upped that to also include the anniversary vault. Because I managed to pull the 2900HP so I effectively got all my anniversary pulls up until the last day for free.

What then happened was the anniversary vault reset. Like many others I just about emptied the vault with my purchased and rewarded pulls. I had with one FF, a Dino, 1000HP and 600HP and maybe a few 2* left.

I log in to see the vault reset and wonder if was intentional. I had around 2900 HP spare and I was about to get on a plane so what the heck, I'll just use the 10 pulls button. Bamn, I get another 2900HP (thus making the rest of the pulls free) and picked up a final Dino to champion him. With the compensation that occured I was able to pick up the LT cover as well.

TL/DR: I got over 100 pulls from the anniversary vault for free.
  • Coubii
    Coubii Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2018
    I loved the anniversary.
    Lots of fun, of iso. A nice new alliance event (even if my alliance got only 2 of 6 available lt, it was really nice). I've for the first time reset a vault and even completed it twice.
    Not a fan of limited Task Master, but hey, I got 21 devil dino covers, pushing him for level >300. My first character to hit 300. I raaaaooor of pleasure.
  • focal431
    focal431 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2018
    I honestly can't remember the last anniversary event to compare to this one but i thought this anniversary event went off pretty well. I always like the double iso and finally champed Howard with the serious amount of anniversary tokens I got. Plus I was able to champ JJ from the Fan Favorites vault. All in all no complaints here.