How many healthpacks is "enough"?

13»

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,318 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't do much PvP either which is where my healthpacks get used. I used to aim for 300 which gets the 10 pack HT at the end of the season assuming I do ok in the simulator. Through Anniversary I aimed for 900 and it wasn't that hard but it burned (smouldering fire, not raging fire) through the health packs.

I just cleared all nodes on the Liberty Island 4 times (SCL8) and used 1 health pack and currently 32nd. I haven't got champed 5*s so T50 is probably as good as it's going to get anyway. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Scofie said:
    I don't do much PvP either which is where my healthpacks get used. I used to aim for 300 which gets the 10 pack HT at the end of the season assuming I do ok in the simulator.
    Try to aim for 575. I think everyone should go for that unless you're in a really low CL in the early game. Getting that far will get you come CP and that's always useful =)
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,318 Chairperson of the Boards
    Scofie said:
    I don't do much PvP either which is where my healthpacks get used. I used to aim for 300 which gets the 10 pack HT at the end of the season assuming I do ok in the simulator.
    Try to aim for 575. I think everyone should go for that unless you're in a really low CL in the early game. Getting that far will get you come CP and that's always useful =)
    I'm aiming for 800 now unless RL gets in the way and 900 is reasonably achievable if I can time it right.