Should 5* Wasp Be Fixed?

13»

Comments

• alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    My biggest concern to any changes they make is not every character can be the best of the best.

But even boosted & Championed in the most recent PvE event she feels weak and her powers slow and ineffective.

I basically brute-forced the entire event with her boosted match damage.

Yellow is fun and somewhat useful, I like the idea of a targeted stun to protect weaker characters. Leave it alone

But her Blue and Black both leave me wondering if I forgot to click them... on the Essential node, they don't scale nearly as well as any other 5* I've used in recent memory.
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Dormammu said:
    They were probably so excited to get their first fully-covered 5-star and thought, "Now I'm playing with the big boys,"

That player deserves better than Wasp.
    :cry:
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    She absolutely needs to be fixed.  My last eight 5* pulls have been Wasp and now upon seeing the 5* logo I'm filled with a sense of dread.  The real burn is that all I need is one more Okoye to champ her.  The Wasp situation is seriously sapping my desire to play this game.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards
    Speaking as someone who just drew a 21st Wasp cover to put her at lv456 (I swapped 3 Yellows for 1 Black so I could champ her):

PLEASE
    BUFF
    HER.