Can't connect to servers?

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Same problem, no events, no alliance. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, nothing here either. Can't even play the original story missions as there's no connection at all. Hope this doesn't mess up my daily reward, as I'm well past 100 days.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same here. Finally got on and now no events or alliance. I hope they give us make up time on th IM40 tourny...
  • Unknown
    Options
    and the worst is that they don't say any to us....
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same for me
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm still on R52 (Android) and I had the same issues with 'Check internet connection', but now the app lets me in but the 'events' area is blank. Still haven't got my oscorp rewards either...I actually hit a milestone in the IM40 event just before the issues and no reward.

And I'm 99.9% sure there will be no compensation for down time.
  • Frailezim
    Frailezim Posts: 68
    Options
    MEGA UPDATE:

I'm back in my Alliance. So temporary, thanks MPQ Gremlins.
    Still no Rewards

Annoyingly, most of my posts are moaning posts. So I'd like to get the chance to say nice things about the game please MPQ icon_e_smile.gif!
  • Unknown
    Options
    never mind... i can't even do any story missions couse it's wroten that couldn't connect... this is starting make me angry....
  • Exce1sior
    Exce1sior Posts: 30
    Options
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Maybe [I hope] they're overhauling the entire game?
    They could have planned this at a better time though. I have the day off and weather is **** outside. How am I supposed to waste my day now?
  • samgtg
    samgtg Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    After giving the game a rest for a couple hours, I can get into the game, but...

* No limited-time quests, like the Iron Man or lightning rounds
    * No rewards from the Oscorp mission
    * The chat history from my alliance is blank

So, that's what's up. Nothing that 5 or 10 new Daken recruit tokens couldn't make right by way of compensation. icon_e_wink.gif
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    same "check internet connection" issue and when it does work there's nothing but story mode after it tells me can't log into facebook... going on several hours now without MPQ... my morning was ruined and now I'm having withdrawls... icon_mad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    No connect or No events seem to be the landscape all day -- it would be fair from devs to announce it as proper downtime with some hint when to expect a working state.

I guess they work on the server load distribution, it can take a while until properly up and tested, might even get rolled back to the previous state, I better keep away to avoid messing up the account.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Their timing sucks, given that they're doing this during the final lightning round of the week.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Teke184 wrote:
    Their timing sucks, given that they're doing this during the final lightning round of the week.

never mind the timing their announcement suck if they really do something with the server could kindly keep us informed about this
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Updated to 53 on ipad and cant see any events either.
  • Unknown
    Options
    do we get free tiny kitties?
    PAD gives out free tiny kitties every time there's unexpected/server maintenance
    basically a free event token equivalent
  • Unknown
    Options
    I can't get my save game data from Facebook! Eek!
  • Etheus
    Etheus Posts: 56
    Options
    I had the same problem the last few hours after updating to patch 53. Now I can connect to the servers, but FB login fails, I have no special events, and the game tells me I am not in an Alliance.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Mine is specifically saying "Login Failed, Unable to log in to Facebook at this time. Please try again later." I initially assumed it was an issue with the network I'm on (other apps that rely on Facebook don't work here either, for some reason, despite Facebook itself working fine), but switching to LTE gave me the same. So can't play, check in, gets my rewards, etc.