Can't connect to servers?

Options
This morning (9:30am EST) I tried to log in and it won't let me. Spinning red ring says "Check Internet Connection" and doesn't go anywhere. I've tried using Wifi and LTE (I'm on an iPhone 5S) but nothing works. Interestingly, I can post here though so I know my Internet connection is working.

Updated to current version R53.

Comments

• PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same issue.

I'm on iPhone 4, though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ok... so as soon as I hit submit here, it connected. MPQ took approximately 7 minutes to connect. I guess it's a server hiccup. Sorry.

EDIT: Are you still locked out PorkBelly?
  • PorkBelly
    Options
    McWetty wrote:
    Ok... so as soon as I hit submit here, it connected. MPQ took approximately 7 minutes to connect. I guess it's a server hiccup. Sorry.

EDIT: Are you still locked out PorkBelly?

Nope same situation.

Although there appear to be "loss of connection" issues within the game.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Updated to R53 as well yesterday, and same issue here
  • Unknown
    Options
    i got the same issue right now on my computer from about hour can't connect :/
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just got kicked out of the game (endless connecting). I hope this is fixed soon.
  • Tyronepowers
    Options
    Same here can not connect. Finished a match and got reward but no vs points.
  • Unknown
    Options
    10 bucks says this has something to do with us not getting our rewards yet from Oscorp. Maybe an unexpected crash from yesterday's patch? Or could it be 3* Daken was just that powerful....hehehe...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same.

Or when it finally connects, I get no null zero events.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I had intermittent connection problems, but was able to play Heavy Metal a few times and get above 300 pts, but then it didn't give me the token and now it has dropped me back down to 263 pts with no popup about any losses. It seems like it just ignored the battles I won.

Also,I already got the Oscorp rewards, so this seems to be separate for me at least.
  • samgtg
    samgtg Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Seeing the same problem. My connection was spotty before I upgraded to the latest version this morning, and it's been nonexistent since.
  • PorkBelly
    Options
    And I'm back to "check internet connection"
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sorry to hear that so many are stuck in the same boat as me, but misery loves company or something. I hope that with enough people complaining, it'll get fixed faster.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same problem here
  • Frailezim
    Frailezim Posts: 68
    Options
    So I updated...

Can't log in initially.
    When I can, it seems I've been kicked out the alliance I created.
    Still haven't received my Draken rewards.

You guys should be getting better at this, not worse.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Frailezim wrote:
    So I updated...

Can't log in initially.
    When I can, it seems I've been kicked out the alliance I created.
    Still haven't received my Draken rewards.

You guys should be getting better at this, not worse.

man i got the same from 3 hours can't connect or can and can't do nothing couse all the time i'm disconnecting :/
    i got my reward from heroic oscorp in the morning but still didn't get any from alliance :/
  • jaworeq
    jaworeq Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It was working on and off for me since morning (so 1h after heroic ended), but last hour I couldnt really do anything. Trying to get 100 points in LR for 55 minutes now and I probably won't get it in the following 5.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i hope you will repair this or recompensate us this disconnecting all the time :/icon_mad.gif
  • RikTa
    RikTa Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi guys,

i'm from and in Paris and having same issue here. Can't connect and can't have my Heroic Oscorp rewards (I was 4th... icon_mad.gif )

RikTa
  • Unknown
    Options
    lol very funy now i don't have any events and alliance :/ maybe say guys what's going on or when you repair it, please