Can't connect to servers?

Options

Comments

• Orangecrush
    Orangecrush Posts: 119
    Options
    TurboFool wrote:
    Mine is specifically saying "Login Failed, Unable to log in to Facebook at this time. Please try again later." I initially assumed it was an issue with the network I'm on (other apps that rely on Facebook don't work here either, for some reason, despite Facebook itself working fine), but switching to LTE gave me the same. So can't play, check in, gets my rewards, etc.
    I'm having the exact same issue.
  • Unknown
    Options
    same issue, first it said failed to sign into Facebook. Then when i got in all events were missing and Alliance wouldn't load
  • Unknown
    Options
    How nice. I get back in and I've lost 8 pts in Heavy Metal, but it still doesn't remember the 50 pts I won.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Works now!

still no rewards for oscorp, but that's a different matter
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got the token at 300 and the preview of the 400 reward is a picture of ISO, but the text says it's another recruit token. icon_question.gif

May it's a peace offering?

Edit: Sadly, no. 250 ISO.
  • Unknown
    Options
    We are going on 14 hours now and still no resolution to a few problems:

1.) No announcement, mention or acknowledgement of any server/software issues. At least tell us what's up D3.
    2.) No rewards from a bevy of sources. I just want my Oscorp Heroic stuff, but others want their milestones.
    3.) Intermittent connection issues. I'm able to get on and chat with my alliance, but others still can't.

At least the events and alliances are back. That would have sucked to have lost all that work.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The leaderboards are hosed again, which means I can't get my progression rewards for Heavy Metal.
  • Salmon Paw
    Salmon Paw Posts: 47
    Options
    It was giving me this error this morning. Then about an hour later it worked fine. Now it's giving me the error again. What is going on, this is ridiculous.
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    Options
    I have an interesting combination of problems.

on my phone, I am getting a puzzling combination of rewards for missions I should not be getting. As if it not registering that certain story rewards have been given out.
    on my tablet, when I start it informs me that I have a reward for IM35 red, but when I got to claim it states that I cannot connect to Facebook and it is stuck in an endless loop.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Cannot connect to facebook....
  • Unknown
    Options
    Also having the same problem. Filed bug in-game. Can we get an Admin response or address on this please?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Super awesome that I still get notifications of being defeated. Losing points while I can't play. Good times
  • Unknown
    Options
    Anyone heard anything. No servers. No play. I got nothing.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The worst part of this is no official notice of "yes, we're aware of the problem." Runner-up is not knowing how much this is going to affect everyone's Season 1 scores, esp. since some people can play and some can't.
  • Unknown
    Options
    There has to be some kind of compensation, in a sense, due to loss of time being able to pump in major points for Season 1. I don't know what or how exactly they would go about doing it but, something definitely has to be done about this situation.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was able to get in after some time, BUT... The r53 build just seems to have major bugs in the communication between client and server. While playing pvp after skipping, nodes disappear, presumably because it can't pull an opponent from the server, so it returns a null node. After closing the game because of this and restarting, again I see no events or alliance. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    i had some problems first. but then i played a few prologue missions and the events appeared, i got a lightning round reward from noon... still no alliance reward for the pve though
  • Unknown
    Options
    Still having issues. D3 isn't responding. I hope that means they have an all hands on deck to fix this and will get back to me when it's fixed.

In the mean time, I can't defend myself in Heavy Metal...
  • Unknown
    Options
    And the problem is back. No event in the event tab.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Playing on steam I currently have no events listed and can't see alliance chat. D3 need to feed the hamster who's wheel powers their entire operation methinks.